FYI: Chris is not involved in balancing and hasn't played Uber Elder

Why you trying to start shit dude lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Of course Chris doesn't play the game much, he's a busy dude, lol.
"
suszterpatt wrote:
It's very clear that some people think I was trying to "damage Chris' reputation". What's entirely unclear to me is why people came to that conclusion, considering there was nothing in my post to that effect.

So I'll ask again: where did you get "clear intent to damage Chris' reputation" from?

This comment is very interesting.

You haven't offered an alternative motivation. You haven't attempted to clarify what your goal was when posting. Instead, an overwhelmingly large percentage of people who read your thread all reached the same conclusion - and thus far, your responses have amounted to "nuh-uh!".

There's been repeated denials, there's been attempts to deflect by asking people why they've interpreted your post the way they have... but never a simple "I posted this because _____." Which is usually the first thing someone accused in the wrong will do. They'll want to combat the narrative with their own story. One of the most convincing ways of disputing a claim is to offer an alternative. But you've failed, multiple times, even to try. That's highly suspicious.

At the time of me writing this, you've responded in this thread four times to respond, directly or indirectly, to the way we have interpreted your post. You're clearly bothered by the reaction you have received. Yet while claiming people were wrong, you never sought to correct them...

When you've dug yourself into a hole, it is time to stop digging. Empty denials aren't going to convince anyone of anything. It's an extremely guilty and obvious way of behaving.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Don t care about chris but I wish Rory was playing it.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Sarno wrote:
"
suszterpatt wrote:
It's very clear that some people think I was trying to "damage Chris' reputation". What's entirely unclear to me is why people came to that conclusion, considering there was nothing in my post to that effect.

So I'll ask again: where did you get "clear intent to damage Chris' reputation" from?

This comment is very interesting.

You haven't offered an alternative motivation. You haven't attempted to clarify what your goal was when posting. Instead, an overwhelmingly large percentage of people who read your thread all reached the same conclusion - and thus far, your responses have amounted to "nuh-uh!".

There's been repeated denials, there's been attempts to deflect by asking people why they've interpreted your post the way they have... but never a simple "I posted this because _____." Which is usually the first thing someone accused in the wrong will do. They'll want to combat the narrative with their own story. One of the most convincing ways of disputing a claim is to offer an alternative. But you've failed, multiple times, even to try. That's highly suspicious.

At the time of me writing this, you've responded in this thread four times to respond, directly or indirectly, to the way we have interpreted your post. You're clearly bothered by the reaction you have received. Yet while claiming people were wrong, you never sought to correct them...

When you've dug yourself into a hole, it is time to stop digging. Empty denials aren't going to convince anyone of anything. It's an extremely guilty and obvious way of behaving.

First of all, let me assure you that my own commentary is forthcoming. Like I said, first I wanted to see how people would react to the quotes as they stand on their own.

That said, let us also notice that I never actually made a claim either way about whether people got the right idea, I just asked them how they jumped to the conclusion they jumped to. Not because it bothers me, but out of simple curiosity, and perhaps to help them recognize if they've made an error in reasoning.

So far, nobody has explained their thought process. Would you like to go first?
Last edited by suszterpatt on Apr 13, 2018, 2:51:02 PM
Pretty interesting trolling method but not new by any means
I dont see any any key!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
This post says a lot more about you than it does about Chris.

Pretty much this.

He has a job, and that job is likely very demanding. Given, his job is POE unless GGG has another title I'm not aware of but when you have a company with 100+ people, you start being a lot more in the business of people than the business of developing the game. That's not to say I think he's completely outside the overarching development strategy, but certainly not in the day to day nailing it down. Unless you expect his management style to be autocratic/micro-manager -- which we all know and love.

He is a casual now. Welcome to life.
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 13, 2018, 4:49:08 PM
So what ? What are you trying to accomplish ?

Chris has thousands of other things to do than play the game and balance stuff lol.

2/10 troll
PoE is designed for streamers and the unemployed. Is Chris either?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
PoE is designed for streamers and the unemployed. Is Chris either?

#

R

E

K

T

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info