FYI: Chris is not involved in balancing and hasn't played Uber Elder

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
This is why devs usually don't do this kind of stuff.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I don't see any issues with Chris not having much time to play the game - He is doing it well company is alive - Lot of futur projects i mean you can't be on every areas when it come to maintain a large project like that.
Hf :)
Don't look now, but all I did was quote Chris verbatim.
"
suszterpatt wrote:

"
here's two soundbites from Chris I found interesting:

Don't act like you weren't trying to start shit up and pass a message by doing what you did.
"
suszterpatt wrote:

I own my own business. The more successful it gets the higher percentage of my time has to be administrative.

Keep being a drama whore
Why do people want to run uelder so badly anyways outside of lottery eyes.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Why do people want to run uelder so badly anyways outside of lottery eyes.

I can only speak for myself but I don't like playing a game where I haven't done everything. I failed quite a few times before being able to do it easily. Before I got to that point, the journey to do it all was very fun and refreshing. At the same time, I first thought after failing quite a few times I wouldn't be able to accomplish the fight, and it really bothered me.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
suszterpatt wrote:

"
here's two soundbites from Chris I found interesting:

Don't act like you weren't trying to start shit up and pass a message by doing what you did.

As a matter of fact, I originally wanted to append my own commentary in the OP, but I thought I would let everyone get their opinions in first based on just the raw facts.

Clearly, in lieu of a comment of my own, some people are very keen to invent one for me. Pray tell, what is the message I was trying to pass?
Don't shoot the messenger right?
This is not the place to play that game.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info