Skill Usage Statistics

Movement skill is the most used among all others skills and pretty normal if you see why they have nerfs life some much.

All the game is now base: how you can evade Power attacks with a movement skill otherwise you are dead.
"
verminoth wrote:
We found that shield charge was "too good" of a skill so we decreased it's attack speed and put a 500ms cooldown on it.

As well, we decided to nerf leap slam because it offered players a chance to "jump" over content.

These changes are in line with our philosophy of making the game more frustrating for players, as only 1% of 1% ever reach the content we have created in our leagues.

AHAHAAH...:DD...funny .... but how much truth is there in what you said.
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill

You're missing the fact that this is not a list of 'main' skills. There are dozens of melee attack skills. Warchief (and Protector) will benefit most of them. So for all those builds using a different main skill, a great many of them will also be running an Ancestral totem in a 3/4 link. For those builds it's just a utility/buff, like Blood Rage (which also ranks highly).
If they kill movement skills based on "statistical" usage alone, they will for sure kill the player base.

Movement skills do not need a cool down or nerf. Without sufficient movement skills, there is simply no way to avoid death, period.

Whoever runs this "balance" team needs to be fired. In their zeal to force diversity on everyone (sounds familiar from a social standpoint) they destroy build after build, and will eventually destroy the game.

But whatever.
Nerf RF.

ATM it's play RF or you are playing with handicap.
"
nevalopo wrote:
Nerf RF.

? you can clear faster than RF with like 100 different builds like yeah its great for uber-elder with enough investment but if anything I think thats caused by JU-G-G not necessarily RF.
"
Kunaak wrote:
The problem with Vaal skills is literally every single build ever created with vaal skills, has been nerfed so hard they are no longer useable.
Then any build that uses vaal skills for any utility, also gets them nerfed so hard they are nearly unuseable without heavy investment, like the gem + duration gems or nodes + 1-3 jewel sockets to be able to gain souls fast enough to have it reliably usable.

which only makes me wonder...

why are vaal skills even in the game, if we're not allowed to use them?

because clearly - anything we do with them, just gets them nerfed.

Indeed I used Vaal Ground Slam supported by 2 gems for a long time in Beastiary league because I could one shot large white mobs with it but once I entered tier 3+ maps it could no longer do that so I had to throw it away.

The thing needs charges and only does 190% more damage, give me a break and with my 130%+ increased stun duration it dosn't even stun for longer than my heavy strike. It is complete trash
And none ES / CI related stuff were found used this day, and none bat an eye.

An epic tombstone of the stupidity and trolls.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
nevalopo wrote:
Nerf RF.

? you can clear faster than RF with like 100 different builds like yeah its great for uber-elder with enough investment but if anything I think thats caused by JU-G-G not necessarily RF.

I think RF is good because of two reasons.
First: You need to have a lot of life/es, regen and resistances to use it, so normally you already have a really strong and tanky build. And the more defense you get the stronger the abilty becomes.
Second: RF is a really good buff for spell casters. My main char this league uses flame surge combined with it so I benefit twice from RF. But also any other spell casters get a signifant buff from it.

But still you have the problem that you need to go to the mobs to actually kill them so i think any range attack or spell is still much better and faster then RF, like Draegnarrr posted.
"
Smear wrote:
If they kill movement skills based on "statistical" usage alone, they will for sure kill the player base.

Movement skills do not need a cool down or nerf. Without sufficient movement skills, there is simply no way to avoid death, period.

Whoever runs this "balance" team needs to be fired. In their zeal to force diversity on everyone (sounds familiar from a social standpoint) they destroy build after build, and will eventually destroy the game.

But whatever.

In contrary, GGG should buff movement skills as it is clearly shown that players want mobility and freedom of movement. Most if not all movement skills in PoE have some limitations--Leap slam is rarely used as offensive skill but its range and triggering is absolutely laughable, Shield Charge while popular is not able to go over gaps, etc. PoE is becoming faster and faster and not just because many builds can 1-shot full screen of mobs. Players want mobility and freedom and are willing to sacrifice gem sockets and links to enable those movement skills. All movements skill should be equal in its utility and should have similar demands on links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info