Skill Usage Statistics

Proud to main Shockwave totem, 171/197 deep on the list !
pretty shit statistics. only support skills here...

muuch interesting wich active skills use in 5+ links...(im pretty sure it iwll be 95% RF)
alls stats is only movements skills auras and buffs wich used by evryone...

There are 3 types of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics ( M. Twain)
"
BizzzON wrote:
pretty shit statistics. only support skills here...

muuch interesting wich active skills use in 5+ links...(im pretty sure it iwll be 95% RF)
alls stats is only movements skills auras and buffs wich used by evryone...

There are 3 types of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics ( M. Twain)

Isn't that the truth.

GGG is going to use these misleading stats to gut movement skills and basically kill the fun out of the game.

If they are tarded enough to put cool downs on movement (yeah, we saw how that works out with flame dash, it's almost not used at all), it will be the killing blow to most people quitting PoE.
Hopefully this means we'll see some much needed buffs on skills that are, and have been for a while, dumpster tier. Like, Vortex is cool in theory and I like the idea of the combo casting but it's far too weak to justify the more complicated playstyle not to even mention it's really awful AOE size scaling.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Drimli wrote:
"
Jegro wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

well it's a quick and easy way to give a significant damage boost to any melee attack build. it's not necessarily used as the primary attack.

Yes they are mostly using other skills with it but when the skill is that high in the statistics it is becomming the most used damage skill overall in the game... no matter what you say.

You sir, are an idiot
Is this list based on individual uses of skill gems, or a skill gem being equipped?
Challange accepted.

Kill Uber Elder with dominating blow build.
Please fix movement skills. This is the biggest change to the entire meta you could achieve by only midly tweaking a few skills.

Movement skills are deeply broken. They all feel like utter shit unless you have a shitton of attack speed. Why do they all have to feel so extremely clunky? Why do you still get stuck all the time with shield charge? Why are all cast Speed based mobility skills more or less unusable so every caster tries to use shield charge? Please make movement skills not be shit in their basic form so ascendancy decisions aren't mostly determined by how much AS you can get.

It's ok if people have fun with this game - movement being shitty isn't necessary for classic ARPG feeling. Diablo 2 feels better in that regard, hell even fucking Diablo 3 does.

Thanks.
Last edited by pYr_0_MaNe on Apr 11, 2018, 4:05:26 PM
Hmm I'm surprised wildstrike ranked so low.. well with these statistics I hope wildstrike and other skills get a buff to get up to some of these tier 1 skills. We can only hope I guess. Either way it is interesting.
This data is not "enlightening". It's effectively useless.

Take movement skills and other fluff out if you want to see what people are *actually* playing. Maybe even filter it down to skills with 4+ support gems (including those added by items).

Better yet, just go here: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds
https://redd.it/p0hyul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info