Skill Usage Statistics

Clickbait title. If you are going to show statistics, then for the love of god actually show statistics... I see 0 graphs and figures!

Disappointed :(
just remove vaal skills from the game...seriously what is the point of them now????????
You guys setup vaal skills to fail from the get go.

The biggest flaw in the design is that you can't generate charges during most boss encounters. Uber Elder for example. Even after killing 100 squids, I was still at ZERO charges. Why would I use a vaal gem when the gem is totally irrelevant...

A better approach would be to generate charges over time passively.
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

Well no since every melee skill probably benefits from having one of the two totems, this doesn't show that it's used primarily just that it's used with it at all.
Movement skills and secondaries like Heralds and Blood Rage don't really provide a good indicator of what's actually being built around. Out of the first list, only eight can probably be classified as likely skills that are being used, and in BSC you have one (Warchief), two in BHC (Warchief, RF), and one each in the SSF leagues (Warchief again), but even that's probably misleading as most builds are probably AW as 4L supports.

I think a much more informative list would be one that only includes skills that are at least (psuedo) 5L+.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Apr 11, 2018, 11:17:18 AM
No summon skeleton ? Did people not notice how OP they are now ? :o

Meh,
actually they aren't. Don't nerf plx !
yep, it makes sense Shield Charge is at the top ... "fastest movement skill" and all. The lvl70+ builds are speedfarming maps.

I wonder what support gems are getting the most love? Fortify and CWDT probably? They are pretty much required for survival.
Everybody need a movement skill and a main attack skill, unlike main skill there is not many useful movement skill choice out there, so actually NO surprise Leap and charge are at top.
Last edited by Adfox73 on Apr 11, 2018, 11:39:28 AM
suddenly my Shock Nova trapper feels a lot more hipster...
a
Last edited by mikoaski on Apr 11, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info