[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Hiya!!

I'm really glad you are enjoying the build so much and having the tendancy to mess around with the build is the absolute best!

The old tree vs the new tree is simply a way to hit our required Int and have an ez pz option for Acrobatics which helps out our defenses a ton compared to the other way. I might still post the old tree somewhere though b/c I like messing with both options so much. I just had a fair amount of "IS THIS BUILD TANKY QUESTION MARK???" and thought, why not just make the adjustment XD. Yeah, if you are a fan of jewel sockets especially, you lose out on one which can suck overall. I'd say stick w/ what you like. #1 rule, have fun <3

If you ever pop into Lucid on Twitch, he double corruped his Starforge AND his bronn's Lithe and they are hella sexy. Not to ummm....tempt you XD.

The back is feeling a bit better. Long enough for me to get up and type all this out. I hope it feels better when I wake up and I'll be on stream like normal again.

Thanks for all the love and support <3

Deleted my own post in the quote to keep things a bit tidy.

I really dislike dropping jewel sockets because they are so cheap and juicy. I am running "my own" tanky-ish version of this build. Currently sitting around 5.6/5.7k and can do pretty much everything without dying. Sure I gotta dodge the super obvious stuff but game mechanics are there for a reason.

I have hovered over both my starforge AND bronn's with the lvl 3 corruption altar and sweat started pouring out of every pore in my body. Plus like I said this league hasn't been kind to me, for instance I have bricked close to 10 20/20 gems, lost a 6 link perfect life Belly to an altar and a Daresso Ammy... So I will find this Lucid and slap him for being a lucky son of a bitch :).

Right now I'm just working towards getting uber elder to spawn so I can take a crack at him with my current build. I feel it should be doable especially with my 6-link Warchief/Vaal Double Strike setup.
Last edited by Same1 on Jun 19, 2018, 5:32:05 AM
May I know why ancestral warchief is chosen over protector?

I didn't really do a DPS comparison. But I chose protector since it gives more attack speed which boost DPS and more LGOH.

Is warchief significantly better than protector? Please enlighten me!
"

Deleted my own post in the quote to keep things a bit tidy.

I really dislike dropping jewel sockets because they are so cheap and juicy. I am running "my own" tanky-ish version of this build. Currently sitting around 5.6/5.7k and can do pretty much everything without dying. Sure I gotta dodge the super obvious stuff but game mechanics are there for a reason.

I have hovered over both my starforge AND bronn's with the lvl 3 corruption altar and sweat started pouring out of every pore in my body. Plus like I said this league hasn't been kind to me, for instance I have bricked close to 10 20/20 gems, lost a 6 link perfect life Belly to an altar and a Daresso Ammy... So I will find this Lucid and slap him for being a lucky son of a bitch :).

Right now I'm just working towards getting uber elder to spawn so I can take a crack at him with my current build. I feel it should be doable especially with my 6-link Warchief/Vaal Double Strike setup.

Haha, I feel ya.

I would actually love to get more data from other players that try the Uber Elder fight!

I have 2 strats that got me through it last league...but one of them was to use the Farrul's Armor and Helm which...RIP good loot.QQ

Let me know what you feel you might need in the fight and you and others on Twitch want to do the fight. I'm down to trying to nail down the best overall strat without sacrificing too much of the core build. (My other strat involved a fair deal of regret orbs and some new gear to pretty much slash my damage hard for the sake of hella "tankiness" via Phase acrobatics and VP and Vit void and up'd life recovery rate etc. The fight last awhile but it was more safely done.
"
gladiusss wrote:

I didn't really do a DPS comparison. But I chose protector since it gives more attack speed which boost DPS and more LGOH.

I'm an idiot. Use Protector <--- Edited.
Last edited by Vashseden on Jun 19, 2018, 6:08:05 AM
Ok, it's way past my bedtime XD

I'll update more when I get on later. Can't wait to say hiya to everyone on Twitch again. ^_^
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
gladiusss wrote:

Hiya!

Protector is good for like leveling and such but That big meaty Big Dick DPS Warchief that not only lays down that sweet damage but boosts the hell outta yours is too worth. Def switch it out for that bad boy XD

Actually PoB states that for me Protector adds more DPS. 1.6%... But you know, min-maxing...
"
Same1 wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
gladiusss wrote:

Hiya!

Protector is good for like leveling and such but That big meaty Big Dick DPS Warchief that not only lays down that sweet damage but boosts the hell outta yours is too worth. Def switch it out for that bad boy XD

Actually PoB states that for me Protector adds more DPS. 1.6%... But you know, min-maxing...

MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE.

....In all the time I've played this game...I've legit 100% always assumed that warchief scaled higher in damage.

You guys are 100%....I WILL RIGHT THIS WRONG! *zooms away for the edit button*

Edit: OK ALL pob pastebins and the guide has been fixed. I can't believe I overlooked the totem haha. I've just used Warchief that I didnt even think to check it on pob.
Last edited by Vashseden on Jun 19, 2018, 6:07:24 AM
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Guys, how are you? My conquest today:

Spoiler

Im very happy, im tottaly poor, saving HARD to buy starforge and still need to collor Bron's (its 4r now), and got this... Ty Universe.

I would like to ask, if i got a 5R at Bron's, worth keeping it? I mean, the blue gems Inc. AoE and Conc. Eff. give more damage than Chance to Bleed (with its great flat phys and the additional and multiplicative mods?)?

Thanks!

Well, quote myself, because i got the 5R on Bron's, but every try at this situation costs 80 jewellers, and i dont even have Starforge. Vashseden, worth keeping 5R or should i try the Blue one? Thanks.

Quote again... need help about thie 5R socket on my brons, i cant play too much so my jewellers farm is low for now. Try to get the Blue socket is a hard task for me.

So, Chance to Bleed can substitute Con. Effect?

Thanks, sorry my english.
"

Quote again... need help about thie 5R socket on my brons, i cant play too much so my jewellers farm is low for now. Try to get the Blue socket is a hard task for me.

Oh, sorry. I thought I responded already.

You can use Chance to Bleed for now If you like, you won't have the same aoe for farming but you'll still kill everything.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"

Oh, sorry. I thought I responded already.

You can use Chance to Bleed for now If you like, you won't have the same aoe for farming but you'll still kill everything.

My doubt is about the concentrated effect loss, its a big dps loss? Chance to bleed is so worst?
Last edited by Brenovisky on Jun 19, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info