[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Have you thought of using a QoTF for when you're Magic Finding? Sounds like you'd be suuuuuper speedy.
How do you cap your resists without any rare items? Jewels? I have full set except Starforge and have 76%/70%/36% resistances.

Where is lightning damage coming from and you can't do elemental damage because of maim and also Starforge :/
"
ShaxMC wrote:
Have you thought of using a QoTF for when you're Magic Finding? Sounds like you'd be suuuuuper speedy.

I am so speedy I have to run back to pick up currency. Also queen scales from evasion which we dont have that mutch(well compared to evasion-based ranger builds anyway).

10% movespeed corrupted daresso salute and biscos leash if you dont have hh is what you looking for if you want to be xtra fast.
Last edited by Jadame on Jun 18, 2018, 9:51:56 AM
"
ShaxMC wrote:

I'm personally rocking 200% movespeed w/ zero QotF on my magic find set up atm with almost 70% IIQ.
Hey Vash,

Thanks for the great build, I'm having a lot of fun with it. I wanted to ask you if you thought there was any role for an Inpulsa's in this build. I'm not terribly clear on how shock mechanics work in this game and if it's practical to use that with Starforge to shock end-game bosses or not. From what I'm reading, it seems like shock really applies more to trash mobs that I don't really need to shock anyway. I used to wear Haemophilia gloves while leveling, and I do miss the explosions as they improved clear speed and got rid of corpses much better than Death Walk does, so that would be another bonus from Inpulsa's.

For everyone else's reference, I did try getting onslaught from other sources, (eg. new Dance of the Offered boots, and Watcher's Eye Haste mod) to drop Raider and try out Assassin and Trickster (without Brutality support) but I ended up speccing to Raider. The increased crit and power charges were nice but ultimately not worth sacrificing the huge MORE from Brutality and the reliable Onslaught on bosses where there were no adds to kill (for Watcher's Eye).

I haven't done end-game content yet but so far I've felt the defense lacking far more than the offense but I'm also playing on a potato PC with frequent frame drops. To that end, I've found that the Watcher's Eye jewel with Chance to Blind with Grace and Chaos Resistance with Purity of Elements to be fantastic.

I'm just going to post this here for today and for those that are amazing enough to come to my stream and show Top Tier Support.

I hurt my back and went to the doc today. On pain meds atm but laying in bed, rewriting the guide and working on upgrades to my stream.

If the pain gets better later today, I'll be on stream tonight, but if not, I wanted to be sure I got some sort of message out to let people know that I'm not just flaking out today.

I made some great progress so far and hopefully should have the new guide posted tonight. Just gotta keep the pillows fluffed and WTB Hot Nurse.

Again, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that might pop on the forum. <3
Hi newbie here, I'm wondering about armor. The guide does not include any items that gives armor only evasion. Is that enough? I have 90 armor at level 50 and I'm not sure if this is why I lose hp at a pretty fast rate (even tho I can get them back pretty quickly thanks to the ring)
"
jason8992 wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
jason8992 wrote:

With bronn. I am at 6.4k hp and with a max roll belly. I sit at 7.2k life. If you want more safe and less damage then of course use it. But I just like the speed and damage.

got a PoB? im curious what else you have for your hp to be that high using a chest with no HP on it. I can only assume you've got some crazy high end gear everywhere else

All my jewel I rolled have 7% life. Same unique as the OP. Just better stats xD

Here is the damage and life on +1 bronn and max life Belly. No flask or totem up. With both of them up add about 80k-100k extra tooltip.

--- Belly ---

--- Bronn ---

Right click - Open image in new tab - For clear picture

Interesting. I guess it comes down to how much base life you gain per level being more than I think
Just an update:

I have a lot of the 2.0 Guide up and redone with many passive tree options. Cleaned up text and hopefully an overall feelsgoodman vibe with choices and passive trees.

There are changes, so feel free to check them out.

If your tree differs from the passive tree suggested BUT YOU ARE CURRENTLY HAPPY WITH YOURS, do not waste the regret orbs to change if you do not want to. I just finally decided to adapt the 2nd option of tree I had when I made the build to include an easier route to Acrobatics for more dodge and better chances of survival.

I'll be working on the leveling guide now.

Back is doing a little bit better as well. I will be back on Twitch as usual tomorrow. <3

Still have work to do.
"
yvonnars wrote:
Hi newbie here, I'm wondering about armor. The guide does not include any items that gives armor only evasion. Is that enough? I have 90 armor at level 50 and I'm not sure if this is why I lose hp at a pretty fast rate (even tho I can get them back pretty quickly thanks to the ring)

You actually want to use armor with +life and resist while leveling. Only when you hit act 9 and can farm for pieces of the build do you want to potentially switch over to evasion.

Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info