[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

How and how long did it take you to get a starforge, I can see that you only have 1 character this league. How did you make so much money? Teach me senpai.
"
gladiusss wrote:
Thanks for creating this awesome build.

I have a problem with Pure Talent. I've already touched the starting points for Ranger and Shadow. But I'm not getting the +0.5% critical strike chance for touching the Shadow starting point.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I checked your tree, as far as I can see you don't reach the Shadow starting point. However, the original build doesn't do that either. I believe you confuse the Ranger with the Shadow starting point? Cause Ranger is correct :)
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
ShaxMC wrote:
How and how long did it take you to get a starforge, I can see that you only have 1 character this league. How did you make so much money? Teach me senpai.

I made it with two characters, however farming with only this one would have been even faster and more efficient, so this build makes it a good league starter.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
"
ShaxMC wrote:

I made it with two characters, however farming with only this one would have been even faster and more efficient, so this build makes it a good league starter.

Would you mind telling me what you farmed?
Thx for the detailed guide, having sick fun obliterating everything in maps and spiking to millions of dps under rolling hh buffs with just 5 link. Naturally, my only problem is having to stop spinning to pick currency.

Do you have any pointers for uberelder-killing gear? Carnage heart and belly? GG shaper/elder steel/coral rings and phys belt? Godlike corrupted bronns? Or am I overestimating him and he can be facerolled(facespinned I would say) with about 6k health 1mil deeps as long as I dont fuck up mechanics?
Last edited by Jadame on Jun 14, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
"
ShaxMC wrote:
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
"
ShaxMC wrote:

Would you mind telling me what you farmed?

For me personally, I didn't do any farming in the sense where I'm running same maps over and over. Just normal playing of story, maps and incursions/temples. I did a LOT of chaos/regal orb recipes (having quad tab helps), sold all my chisels/jeweller orbs/fusings (you'd be surprised how much this could be worth) and I bought it for 4ex when 1ex = 80ish chaos. You'll have to work harder now but it's very doable. Incursions drop soooo much loot (uniques for alchemy and rare drops for recipe). And I find myself selling off a lot of 6 socket items also.

I got mine before I even 5L my chest so it was my biggest upgrade after buying all the basic and cheap uniques the build uses.

Last edited by misterfob on Jun 14, 2018, 1:09:03 PM
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
"
gladiusss wrote:
Thanks for creating this awesome build.

I have a problem with Pure Talent. I've already touched the starting points for Ranger and Shadow. But I'm not getting the +0.5% critical strike chance for touching the Shadow starting point.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I checked your tree, as far as I can see you don't reach the Shadow starting point. However, the original build doesn't do that either. I believe you confuse the Ranger with the Shadow starting point? Cause Ranger is correct :)

The original build does. This is a temporary bug with the Pure Talent jewel that has been recorded, and will be fixed when the next update rolls out. Some of us are just removing that point till then. I am not. Too lazy.
First of all, Vashseden thx for this awesome build ! It is my most enjoyable build I played in my poe career !

Can anyone have a look at my gear and tell me what's should be my next upgrade , I did elder and the minautor but I died several time and I felt my damage was lackluster :

"

https://pastebin.com/SGPPMphL

Thanks in advance guys !
Last edited by _Betamax_ on Jun 14, 2018, 3:35:27 PM
would the option be run ventor's gambles x2 and go blood magic in 6 link in place of increased area of effect? loss of aoe, gain of MF.

Would someone also explain in detail how to compare the damage of curse on hit Vulnerability in path of building. I can not for the life of me work that one out atm. I just want to compare damage to +9 attack speed corruption. Fairly sure Vulnerability will win hands down just wanted to know by how much
would the option be run ventor's gambles x2 and go blood magic in 6 link in place of increased area of effect? loss of aoe, gain of MF.

Would someone also explain in detail how to compare the damage of curse on hit Vulnerability in path of building. I can not for the life of me work that one out atm. I just want to compare damage to +9 attack speed corruption. Fairly sure Vulnerability will win hands down just wanted to know by how much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info