[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
heyhomes69 wrote:
would the option be run ventor's gambles x2 and go blood magic in 6 link in place of increased area of effect? loss of aoe, gain of MF.

Would someone also explain in detail how to compare the damage of curse on hit Vulnerability in path of building. I can not for the life of me work that one out atm. I just want to compare damage to +9 attack speed corruption. Fairly sure Vulnerability will win hands down just wanted to know by how much

The thief's torment is for the life and mana gained on hit. The MF it gives is secondary, imo.
would the option be run ventor's gambles x2 and go blood magic in 6 link in place of increased area of effect? loss of aoe, gain of MF.

Would someone also explain in detail how to compare the damage of curse on hit Vulnerability in path of building. I can not for the life of me work that one out atm. I just want to compare damage to +9 attack speed corruption. Fairly sure Vulnerability will win hands down just wanted to know by how much

Yes well ofc the blood magic would save you the need for mana from thief's, tho without question the life on hit is much lower but as I said for t13 maps max not end game stuff. So do you really need to go that theif ring if you could use more MF gear and not die that is really the question here I am asking. You will lose the tiny range gained from increased area from the chest. That might slow clear speed down to not bother with ventor's.
If you can get your Life/Mana on hit from somewhere else (or you dont need that much in the first place) it should be possible to drop the ring. I was also searching for an alternative and was looking for elder rings. they can roll up to 20 life on hit but get pricey real guick
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
"
gladiusss wrote:
Thanks for creating this awesome build.

I have a problem with Pure Talent. I've already touched the starting points for Ranger and Shadow. But I'm not getting the +0.5% critical strike chance for touching the Shadow starting point.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I checked your tree, as far as I can see you don't reach the Shadow starting point. However, the original build doesn't do that either. I believe you confuse the Ranger with the Shadow starting point? Cause Ranger is correct :)

I speced out of the Shadow starting point after digging in the bugs report section. There is indeed a bug with the pure talent jewel. I'll spec into once the bug is fixed. :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2152752/page/2
Anyone have insight for pathing the Ranger side through revenge of the hunted (based on the guide) vs. pathing through the far right and going through blood drinker to reach the trickery/assassination node? I'm on the latter after debating with myself since heartseeker looks like a good option later on.
I'm currently running vaal pact and vitality void w/o thief's torment. No starforge yet.
"
Aimanan wrote:
I'd say wait for Vash. If we screw up and get you dead, that'd be baaaaad.

You jynxed me Aimaan! I was playing from work and RIPd to a strongbox lmao... opened it unidentified and freeze flask was out of charges apparently. Had to mention I was on work laptop becuase it has no GFX card so I couldn't respond quickly enough.

The build was coming along really well (was l85) and had just hit 60k tooltip dps unbuffed on 5-L. Would highly recommend to anyone in SC/HC alike. First RIP of the season (haven't played much) - on to the next! Thanks for all yer help fellas.
"
Oslexan wrote:
Hello everyone. Currently level 82 in Incursion, and I'm starting to feel very squishy. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong as I'm getting the impression that I shouldn't be. It's not just during boss fights, but all the time. I just started mapping, and I can clear rare T4 maps comfortably but anything more then that is hit or miss, especially inside the Incursions with Alva. I've cleared everything but Uber Lab, and have the build items except for Starforge and HH, (Both of which I doubt I'll ever afford lol)

Grats on the progress.

Your profile in on private so I can't see anything that needs improvement.
"
heyhomes wrote:
Thank you for the guide, I have yet to level my Scion to try this build out. I will very soon, just collecting gear ATM. I just have a simple question and that is about thief's torment the solo ring. If I wanted to min max mf with this build isn't ventor's rolled well better? If you used two ventor's would you have to pickup life on hit to jewel's or find other ways to leech while farming up to t13 maps?

Hiya,

If you are SOLEY wanting to do magic find with the build, two pariah's are the best then 2 ventors then thief's torment (Assuming you have unlimited resources for investment)

If you AGAIN SOLEY want to MF with the build, you can drop the ring but you will have to pick up VP and vit void to have competitive life leech, imo. It's 100% doable but if you want to push all the content, then def switch back to the guide.
"
zq8 wrote:
So I'm trying to squeeze out a bit more survivability from the tree, playing around with my last 6 or so points, and I'm wondering what I should focus on? Armor? (looking at armor mastery) or evasion? (many nodes to choose from) or just straight life? I was also thinking of just getting jewels slots, but again I'd like to know which attributes would be best.

Well, im assuming your following the guide (possible damage variant)

I'd say straight life would be best or higher evasion depending on your skill with the build.

I'm in the process of reformatting the guide for those that want to just survival and still hit the 1 mil damage mark and more so stay tuned.
"
Stone__Cold wrote:

When I got the lab in the next few days (hopefully) I could only improve the Jewels as well as the belt. I don't want to miss the movement speed on my Devoto's actually :D. Any other suggestions there?

Thanks for the build, it is so much fun and I became a PoElic again.

You are rockin' the build man. Grats! Glad you are enjoying it. You are definitely set up to take on Uber Lab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info