What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

will love to play the league since i was dissapointed and quitted this league soon
nice post :)
You could start it earlier. The sooner this nightmare league ends, the better. If anyone wants this crap in the core game ... introduce it in std only and keep it away from future leagues.
Great news!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
You know what really helps make killing monsters fun? Having really small AoE after 2.6.0.

Oh wait, the opposite of that.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
dostov wrote:
Are you running an Alpha test for 3.3.0?
Yes, we will be, after the contents are announced next month. Please don't apply for Alpha access based on reading this - it doesn't work like that.

So how does it work then?

You have to be part of the good ole boys club.
Please do NOT include Bestiality league as part of the regular game.... By far my least favorite league since I originally started playing in essence league. Thanks.
When are you going to take the RNG gate away from the uber elder access? this would be amazing./.. I just wanna finish the storyline of my damned game!
will normal mobs ever drop loot again?
I hope it doesn't suck as bad as Pokesterie league has so far. Touted as a 'crafting' league it's nothing more than a higher frustration, higher risk, MUCH lower return of dice rolling.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info