Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

"
jables wrote:
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
"
Littlebits wrote:
stop taking the fun out of the game, lets us play, lets us loot, let us have fun, stop limiting it.

I agree.

The game is supposed to be focused on farming, but the RNG of loot is so bad that you need to trade to get really good items without farming hundreds of hours. They could increase loot quality, but "this would disrupt the economy" i.e. disrupt trading.

This is a bit schizophrenic : you should farm for items, but because of trading loot is bad and you need to trade ...
Finally the game become focused on trading, not on farming, so where's the point to farm/play ?

Just remove trading and improve loot (for example odds of affix tier based on zone level, the more the zone level is, the more chance to have good tier).

One could say "if you have too good loots, you will have everything", no, that depends on balancing loot, and currently we ARE in a situation where you get everything through trading.

Ya, ruin it like they ruined Diablo 3.. Gtfoh.

heh, D3 was trash from day 1
"
Vidal77 wrote:
Not be disconnected in loading screens

This please.

I once lost all portals for a map just trying to enter it. the same thing happened to a friend a few days ago on a red tier map. I just got disconnected trying to load my hideout. It took me ten minutes to come back in, between infinite loading screen, disconnections and "path of exile stopped working"...

I have a decent connection and decent computer. I'm constantly at 17 ms/60 fps. Everything runs perfectly smoothly. But for some reasons, sometimes, especially when I just started the game, things take forever to load, and fail in the process.

Please, please make something so that the game doesn't stop responding during loading screens, and doesn't disconnect you when it's taking forever for unknown reasons.
Last edited by Hartspoon on Apr 10, 2018, 6:19:12 PM
A lot of monster-killing like Ambush and Breach! Yesssssssssssssssssss!
🐢
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
"
Littlebits wrote:
stop taking the fun out of the game, lets us play, lets us loot, let us have fun, stop limiting it.

I agree.

The game is supposed to be focused on farming, but the RNG of loot is so bad that you need to trade to get really good items without farming hundreds of hours. They could increase loot quality, but "this would disrupt the economy" i.e. disrupt trading.

This is a bit schizophrenic : you should farm for items, but because of trading loot is bad and you need to trade ...
Finally the game become focused on trading, not on farming, so where's the point to farm/play ?

Just remove trading and improve loot (for example odds of affix tier based on zone level, the more the zone level is, the more chance to have good tier).

One could say "if you have too good loots, you will have everything", no, that depends on balancing loot, and currently we ARE in a situation where you get everything through trading.

That's true for most average people. Just hop on SSF and see how far you can make it. You can't play a lot of builds because you don't have the uniques for them, so you need a build that doesn't require specific items to do good. But even then playing with trade on is just so much easier, i had a 91 duelist on SSF and the same one 3-4 leagues later on regular league and i got better gear in to time through trading. I dunno but farming for tens of hours or a couple of hours to get an item doesn't seem like a good deal to me.
"
brekner wrote:
That's true for most average people. Just hop on SSF and see how far you can make it. You can't play a lot of builds because you don't have the uniques for them, so you need a build that doesn't require specific items to do good. But even then playing with trade on is just so much easier, i had a 91 duelist on SSF and the same one 3-4 leagues later on regular league and i got better gear in to time through trading. I dunno but farming for tens of hours or a couple of hours to get an item doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

I always played SSF (since 1.0, 1-2h/day on average, almost every day).
For example it took me 3 years and many chance orb to get a shav (finally got it from drop) to enable LL builds, and it took nearly 1 more year to get the specific gear to make it viable.
In the same timerange, i only managed to drop and "finalize" (exalt, mastercraft) 3x 350+ dps swords, that's less than 1/year (i pick up and ID every rare), but nevertheless allows a buffed 750K dps dual strike build, so it's "enough" for now.
Never saw uber atizri, nor shaper, nor guardians (thanks to red map drop rate, even with bisco). Killed normal atziri many times, elder, council, saw very few T15 boss. Dropped +/- 20 ex, 6-7 divines, 1 annul, ... the real crafting is beyond dream.

Indeed SSF is very hard, relying on very long time of play to progress. My point is that it should be a bit shorter (better drop rates). I refuse to start trading and get everything with ease (i mean upgrade gear, not BiS gear).

I still don't understand where is the fun to play and farm for people who trade, and the usefulness of such a deep item/crafting system, when you always better trade than craft to get what you want.

This game is supposed to be hard, but considering with trading i would have everything and more than i have in a just a few weeks (in standard), i don't think it's hard enough, at least until T15.

But i known, the core game is the leagues, so you trade to reach end content before it ends. I don't trade, i play league until map and wait for standard merge, so i don't play the way it's meant to and i don't have to complain.

My point is i feel people who trade are missing the true fun of playing/farming, the joy of finding something usefull by yourself, enabling new way of play by yourself, which i think is the true spirit of an ARPG game. Spending hours on poe.trade is not my vision of an ARPG.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Apr 11, 2018, 7:27:06 AM
billyReady
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
My expectation is to play Bless Online and just skip repeatable disappointment.

I lost faith in your skill revamps, would like I am wrong and I see at last try to balance, but with experience what we have till now not gonna happen.
"
Volatile Dead is one of my favorite skills. Used it to get into endgame last league and I still use it on a character this league.

If anything, beef it up (the orbs are too slow)

Done this build in SD by using leftover from previous league and nothing to say except " imba ". Stock up about 20+ balls enough to get regen = instant leech. Do u need proof about this volatile imba ? Cheap gear because no need 6L just 2 poet pen and kaom heart core so they can kill uber elder easily even twin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFktkwJjdks
So u should look around u abit, u r not the only smartest play this build. Many ppl played this game and many of them were smarter than me even u.
Some ppl hate trap and said trap already strong. Then can I ask u something ? How long ur traps can fly under enemies and how long to trigger how many trap ? After all how much dmg enemies took at the beginning til now and compare to normal cast spell skill or attack skill. Its pretty damn weak and trap has cooldown. Trap is a tool to compress ur skill then trigger by enemies, not GAY stop ur dirty thinking.
- I dont know how GGG feel but 90% ppl take a 1st look to this game [ gem system ] they would play Ranger and why ?
bow 6L + a quiver no socket >>>>>> 2 hands weapons 6L or 1 hand weapon dual or + shield.
- When they nerf attack skills very very little but when they nerf or ignore spell skills --> they're all DEAD.
Example: Frost blades got 2x 15% pene + 15% cold dmg + 25% projectile spd = 30% pene + 30% cold dmg + 50% projectile speed >>>>>> all other support skill jewels. Ppl gonna play this frost blades instead using cold spell -.-
Spark jewel adding 2 projectiles but scatter like a nova -> 1 nerf and reduce duration -> 1 more nerf. Then wtf with this jewel ?
Revamp skill focus on spell skills, some1 play non-caster thought it's unfair then why dont try to use them to farm or kill end game bosses ? Then dont complain when GGG buff up pretty trash skill to revive them.
- 1 more thing every1 gonna laugh is : the money ppl spent to buy MTX >>>>> the money they spent for POE shop.
Last edited by dqh21489 on Apr 11, 2018, 11:22:08 AM
GGG can you add rare ( yellow ) flask ?
Expect to appreciate monster encounters in 3.3?
Seek and hide?

If you find any experience in location then consider you already happy?
Seems like this way need to get all this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info