What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

New League like breach or abyss... seems legit!!
the nerf to the sextants was WAY too rough, took out a lot of the fun/challenge on maps and the low amount of monsters is so dull

also the chance to get an abyss deep is way way too low and the same with breaches and the chance to get fragments are way too low as well... only nearing 60 on some of them and yes I play a fair amount, and if you want more then 1 chance into the breach, yeah good luck on that :-/ stop taking the fun out of the game, lets us play, lets us loot, let us have fun, stop limiting it.
never bestiary league again plz !!
more weward from bosses, fun leagues mechanics laike breach or abyss !

better skills gems not like spectral shield trhow
"
Littlebits wrote:
stop taking the fun out of the game, lets us play, lets us loot, let us have fun, stop limiting it.

I agree.

The game is supposed to be focused on farming, but the RNG of loot is so bad that you need to trade to get really good items without farming hundreds of hours. They could increase loot quality, but "this would disrupt the economy" i.e. disrupt trading.

This is a bit schizophrenic : you should farm for items, but because of trading loot is bad and you need to trade ...
Finally the game become focused on trading, not on farming, so where's the point to farm/play ?

Just remove trading and improve loot (for example odds of affix tier based on zone level, the more the zone level is, the more chance to have good tier).

One could say "if you have too good loots, you will have everything", no, that depends on balancing loot, and currently we ARE in a situation where you get everything through trading.

SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Apr 10, 2018, 4:22:57 PM
"
Littlebits wrote:
the nerf to the sextants was WAY too rough, took out a lot of the fun/challenge on maps and the low amount of monsters is so dull

also the chance to get an abyss deep is way way too low and the same with breaches and the chance to get fragments are way too low as well... only nearing 60 on some of them and yes I play a fair amount, and if you want more then 1 chance into the breach, yeah good luck on that :-/ stop taking the fun out of the game, lets us play, lets us loot, let us have fun, stop limiting it.

This.

Loot is so bad, you can start calling this Path of Traders.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
I hope they include some Royale for these flashback races :D. Bring back royale!!
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
"
Littlebits wrote:
stop taking the fun out of the game, lets us play, lets us loot, let us have fun, stop limiting it.

I agree.

The game is supposed to be focused on farming, but the RNG of loot is so bad that you need to trade to get really good items without farming hundreds of hours. They could increase loot quality, but "this would disrupt the economy" i.e. disrupt trading.

This is a bit schizophrenic : you should farm for items, but because of trading loot is bad and you need to trade ...
Finally the game become focused on trading, not on farming, so where's the point to farm/play ?

Just remove trading and improve loot (for example odds of affix tier based on zone level, the more the zone level is, the more chance to have good tier).

One could say "if you have too good loots, you will have everything", no, that depends on balancing loot, and currently we ARE in a situation where you get everything through trading.

Ya, ruin it like they ruined Diablo 3.. Gtfoh.
"Don't Tread on Me"
Cwdt-enduring cry OP? nerf
COC.. OP? nerf
vaal ice nova.. OP? nerf
vaal spark .. OP? nerf
frostwall... OP? nerf
vaal molten shell.. OP? nerf
OP? nerf
eldering.. OP? nerf
beast crafting.. OP? nerf
Mana guardian.. 20K ES.. what? OP? nerf
Abyss jewel... what? OP? limited to 3

OP? nerf
nerf
nerf

Giving unique items enable specific builds make this game monotonous.

over the half of exiles play barrage, KB, poet's pen VD.

"
LoloTwingo wrote:
"
Littlebits wrote:

I agree.

"I am noob" This is your opinion, right?
"
Kaliexpearl wrote:
"I am noob" This is your opinion, right?

Said M. "my opinion is godlike, others are idiots, without any argument", hello too :D
SSF for ever :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info