What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

Sorry but there is something I must say out loud: " Delete or heavily nerf Volatile dead skill " I think everyone knows it very well and the reason why ? A skill with very high fire dmg + AOE + auto aim long range + high move speed + get combo effect from another skill easily especially Poet Pen or spell cascade. From 3.1 many MF,dps build still focus in Volatile Dead til now. I just wondered in 3.3 or further version this skill stayed godlike then cause dead to all another build.
Ascendancy Balanace: Every1 knows Jugg Ascendancy r damn strong, that's y Jugg top 1 play list. More balance to Ascendant Ascendancy skill at least can get 40% of 4 big nodes Class Ascendancy, Saboteur especially trap field, Elementalist.
Skill balance: revamp old skill and nerf imba new skill as well as jewel support skill. Spark jewel is truely useless jewel
There is nothing wrong with bestiary league.

What cause players AFK is :

Nerf a lots of interesting Build.
Compared with 3.0, we played less Build in 3.2.

Nerf everything about MF
GGG want player increased there league time,so they nerf maps Monster quantity Nerf MF equipment ,sextant.
They imagine player will take much more time in the game to collect currency.They even design the red beast to welcome MF players.

In steam ,Player turnover rate in first month is 48%,last league was 26%.GGG think they increased league time,but they made player AFK.

Me for example,play this game in the evening.Some people may have lots of time to play,to study MF ways,but I'm just a normal player can't go that far ,and I don't have time.So when I realize I can't afford the Maps ,I choose to AFK.What is the point if you can't even run a base map?

A D2-Like game ,And this game obstruct MF.Make you uncomfortable.

Nerf restrict BOT,and also restict Normal player.

I want to see what change in 3.3,keep waitting,thank you.
Last edited by POE_Dr_Waston on Apr 10, 2018, 4:44:19 AM
Dear Devs,

People will react to the news more then the actual content before they play, possibly convincing you of certain opinions when you have more knowledge of gameplay then we do. It is likely you may get a certain feeling about your ideas when they have not even been tested yet. Be warned as our opinions shift like the wind when we experience gameplay vs. reading hype about a new league we have not yet experienced.

Signed,
One of the many players who do this
"
dqh21489 wrote:
Sorry but there is something I must say out loud: " Delete or heavily nerf Volatile dead skill " I think everyone knows it very well and the reason why ? A skill with very high fire dmg + AOE + auto aim long range + high move speed + get combo effect from another skill easily especially Poet Pen or spell cascade. From 3.1 many MF,dps build still focus in Volatile Dead til now. I just wondered in 3.3 or further version this skill stayed godlike then cause dead to all another build.
Ascendancy Balanace: Every1 knows Jugg Ascendancy r damn strong, that's y Jugg top 1 play list. More balance to Ascendant Ascendancy skill at least can get 40% of 4 big nodes Class Ascendancy, Saboteur especially trap field, Elementalist.
Skill balance: revamp old skill and nerf imba new skill as well as jewel support skill. Spark jewel is truely useless jewel

Volatile Dead is one of my favorite skills. Used it to get into endgame last league and I still use it on a character this league.

If anything, beef it up (the orbs are too slow)
nice job ...... can't wait
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Dear Devs,

People will react to the news more then the actual content before they play, possibly convincing you of certain opinions when you have more knowledge of gameplay then we do. It is likely you may get a certain feeling about your ideas when they have not even been tested yet. Be warned as our opinions shift like the wind when we experience gameplay vs. reading hype about a new league we have not yet experienced.

Signed,
One of the many players who do this

I would disagree. Most of the good builds were analyzed this league before it started. Some really good math heads out there who like to post and can back up their theories with the math needed.

This game has really smart players, it attracts them because of "Path of Math" as AngryAA used to call it. This game rewards smart players.
For the person that wants this game to be free, The developers got to get paid. Quit being a cheapskate!
Last edited by Mentoya on Apr 10, 2018, 9:41:57 AM
Where some guild update ? :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
"
ffoD wrote:
Please stop the RNG element of getting the shaper memory fragments. It's extremely frustrating to chase, esp the last fragment.

This.
This. This. Freakin' THIS.

I am so sick of this BS.
GGG, When will a full-featured built-in trading system already be added for example as on xbox?
Path of Exile: Xbox One | Update on Trade

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info