[0.11.0] Etup's EK Build

dat autolog script quiting http://www.twitch.tv/etup/c/2142257
IGN: @NARAIONE
Last edited by unloder1 on Apr 17, 2013, 12:38:30 PM
updated gearing section
So im a bit confused on what you recommend with Blood magic.
Should I be using BM Gem so that i can run tonnes of auras, or should I pick it as a passive like you've put in the trees. I'm currently lvl 50.
You use BM Gem...Auras are OP:)

---I'm currently making a Righteous Fire Mar, and I just switch from Unarmed to EK for leveling.

...Should I be using a Wand and Shield?
-Or can I stick with my Quill Rain and Broadstroke?

Also, what 4L should I be using?
I'm using EK+Fork+Mana Leech+Iron Will right now(Free 93% Projectile Speed from Quill).

...I don't have the mana to support added fire over Iron Will...should I just fork for it?

---And if wand+Shield is better, should I use Faster Projectiles?
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Apr 18, 2013, 12:14:33 PM
Well, I'm using a wand + Shield, One shotting everything in a3 Cruel, I don't think fork is necessary if you use wand + shield you do more than enough damage to make up for it, I think you need FP otherwise your knives don't travel far enough, without Quill rain.
if u like this build,i have for sell:

BaronCrovax ign
BaronCrovax ign.
i have 2k EK DPS , but having trouble killing single targets...Takes bout 4 minutes to kill a group of blue Fire Golems lol What are you guys using ?
also, am level 68 with 4k HP and only 4K Armor, and using the BM Keystone .. how are you guys running like 4-5 Auras without killing all your health? I'm only running Determination :(
Last edited by rennnny on Apr 20, 2013, 9:13:42 AM
If you look thru his gear, he is using a BM gem with EK on his 6 link. Not sure why he has the BM keystone, I guess it all depends on your gear. I would say you definitely should use a gem with EK so you can use all available mana on auras.

As for single target damage use bear traps, unless you have kaoms then I don't know.
Last edited by nitetime on Apr 20, 2013, 1:00:57 PM
"
rennnny wrote:
i have 2k EK DPS , but having trouble killing single targets...Takes bout 4 minutes to kill a group of blue Fire Golems lol What are you guys using ?
also, am level 68 with 4k HP and only 4K Armor, and using the BM Keystone .. how are you guys running like 4-5 Auras without killing all your health? I'm only running Determination :(

We are using the Blood Magic gem not the keystone. This allows you to run auras especially Hatred by reserving the mana you wouldn't be using anyway. As long as you have 4-5% life regen you should be able to afford the increased cost of EK.

I believe in the low 70s running Hatred, Haste, Determination, and Purity with 5L EK+Iron Will+Faster Projectiles+Added Fire+Blood Magic I had about 4k DPS.
follow this EK build by etup but i am stucked and frustrated.

I am lvl 64 now merciles but cant progress on quests and keep dying constantly, i think its because of my gear this game is too depended on gear.
My gear

I follow steps from etup topic rly like this build but i am still noobie to enjoy it pls any suggestion or tips

thx mates !!!

life 2.6k/1.8 k cause of auras
ek dps 1.7k
armor 3.7k
bear trap 2.3 k
Last edited by DeeMonk on Apr 20, 2013, 4:34:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info