IGN: Bluntexile
Last edited by Bluntexile on Apr 4, 2018, 10:33:08 AM
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2018, 8:14:15 AM
As if LOOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I am actually scared whenever this dude opens his mouth and tries to spread his "D4 is coming! For real - got some sort of proof this time" conspiracy clickbaity youtube shit...

I think they should be scared.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Clearly scared seeing how fast it's moved to a section no one ever looks at :p
It feels a long way off from being a competitor to PoE, but it's still in alpha. Last time I played it it felt like there was potential, but is it really something to be scared of? It feels like it's going for a niche that is more Diablo's realm then PoE's, but hey, it's still alpha.
They have absolutely zero competition as of now.
It can only be good for the game to have to take in account that if you fuk up,
people could very well go and see if the grass is greener.. :)
Should keep them on their toes at all times,
which isn't really always the case right now imo :p
The isssue with games like wolcen, diablo, and grim dawn is that they have a different monitization system than PoE.

They basicly cant make the kind of money PoE can, diablo can perhaps but they are a very big name
I dont see any any key!
Wolcen is neat but I do not think GGG is scared.... MTX are selling and lot of new players.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Wolcen isn't a "killer app." It could look and feel great right now and then fall flat on its face tomorrow. As far as D3 is concerned, people playing D3 love playing D3. (I used to.) People playing PoE love playing PoE. All... right now. D3 and PoE will eventually go the way of most multiplayer games, whether or not Wolcen kills their playerbase or some other game comes along that's shiny and new.

As it stands, PoE is "different enough" that there isn't really anything out there to directly compete for that game experience. BUT, many other games can compete for its playerbase. Those are two different things, either of which any game that depends on active communities will "fear" being threatened.

PoE's vulnerability is that it largely depends on an active playerbase to counter the effects of the most RNG ever used in a game since "Spin the Bottle." Without that playerbase supporting an active marketplace, everyone would be playing basically SSF, which may mean most people wouldn't get to experience most of the game and... it'd just cough up blood and die. THAT is the only thing GGG has to fear, IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info