Scared yet GGG..? :)

It's pretty.

The passive skill system looks like getting to build a PoE character with just the starting areas, with an option to swap in sections from other starting areas. Zero complexity.

Doesn't make me want to try it. I guess I'm PoE-spoiled.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Plenty of complexity to Wolcen's character building in the grander scale of ARPGS. You're just used to dealing with an idiot savant low-functioning autist of a game. Which is your idea of 'spoiled'. Hilariously.

Yes. I enjoy it. All ARPGs I've tried post-PoE bored me to death in an hour.

p.s. I know quite a few autists, they are lovely people
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 7, 2018, 4:55:12 AM
At least in wolcen you get to see the world around. Poe lost it s identity with the clear speed meta. I don t even remember how act 9 looks, I just pew pew kill in 2sec.

Wolcen is pretty, I like to look the countryside, does poe have a countryside? can t remember.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
At least in wolcen you get to see the world around. Poe lost it s identity with the clear speed meta. I don t even remember how act 9 looks, I just pew pew kill in 2sec.

Wolcen is pretty, I like to look the countryside, does poe have a countryside? can t remember.

Why, yes, yes it does!

Spoiler
Call me in two years when the game is somewhat finished.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Wait, are you trying to be patronizing because I enjoy difficult games? That's cute. :P
We will just see that when game will be finished... I think GGG dont care. They are doing great and i hope they will.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

At any rate, the error lies with you being absolute about game complexity (declaring Wolcen has 'zero complexity', which is patently untrue) just because you're a PoE snob and you know it. If anyone was patronising, it was you. :P

You have a point there.

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Then again, if I read 'spoiled' less as 'given exactly what you want' and more as just plain 'rotten and ruined', then it's less funny. But likely contrary to your usage, so I won't.

I think it's more along the lines of ruined, actually. But that's funnier to me than the other option :D
Last edited by Bars on Apr 9, 2018, 4:06:11 AM
*Addicted
"
*Addicted

*ties rubber band to biceps for a PoE injection*

https://www.myinstants.com/instant/stimpack/
Last edited by Bars on Apr 10, 2018, 7:34:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info