Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Fuck the path of exile royal dick .is made like a dick, if you do not play archery, you can not play,at normal creatures you give 5 hit and to player 2 hit what the hell .🤯🤯🤬 🤬

the worst game in pvp forever
"
A general principal that might help you avoid disappointing or angering your PvE players (ie: probably the vast majority of POE players) would be to make certain rewards available in PvP earlier and those same rewards available in PvE later.

This way there is still an incentive to engage in PvP, but without the disappointment that follows for the clear majority of players who want nothing to do with PvP.

Incidentally, since Leo has been the sole existing gate for a long time now for some very appealing PvE rewards, you might want to apply that principle for him. Make his mods a beast craft / master craft, for example.

Good point and excellent thoughts on the somewhat exotic PvP content in PoE.

I am not sure, if GGG really know their player base when putting PvP content only.
The idea of PoE Royal itself is a nice one but it is pointless if you don't care about PvP.

IMHO there are more than enough good PvP games out but only a few that provide really interesting PvE content. PoE should stick with where it excells. PvP is definitely not a strength of it and, on top, it is hardly implemented in any ARPG.

Anyway, nice idea and definitely an april's fool. Still a little bit sad that it does not reach the PvE communitity but hey it is an april's fool.

Thumbs up for the idea. Thumbs down for PvP only content.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
I have a physical disability that (without going into detail) means I don't have the quick reactions required for playing against other players. It's just something that I will never be able to do. I'm fine with that; it's why I stick to PvE only.

I'm not saying scrap PvP, or looking for special treatment. Keep PvP for the people who are able and enjoy it. But I wish there was a means for the PvE players to get the same rewards. PoE is a PvE game after all, please don't neglect this fact.

Thumbs up for doing this though, I appreciate the work the devs have put into it. It's just not for me.
I love how pathetic it shows the anticheat system really is when there's such blatant zoom hacks going on when people just mysteriously manage to constantly 3-4 snipe you when you can't even see their name appear on the minimap yet and also clearing mob packs way offscreen.

Nice joke of PvP. Zero anticheat.
Last edited by S0T0 on Apr 1, 2018, 11:26:19 AM
Not quite sure who keeps being so thick in the f*cking head and keeps referring to it as an april's fools... it's not.. if it was, it wouldn't be downloadable, playable etc..

the one day of dev might have been but the race is a race...
My Rhoa Dinner better have some emojies on it
Seems legit.
Winner, winner, Rhoa Dinner....
Two Rhoa Dinners so far. Got lucky to find two quill rains. In which both cases I won the run.

Split arrow and Frost Blades seem to be dominating in this one. I'd like to see some skills balanced. But for now I'll take it. It's pretty fun with twist of rng to it. (lots of loot, so you get something such as iron rings, and 3 link item easily.) I could see other kind of twists implemented such as removing projectile skills. Or allowing only projectile skills to make it worthwhile for others. Or starting at player level 5-10.

The game mode itself is quite fast paced. So you better be prepared fully.
Enjoyed few hours of it and made a custom lootfilter to showcase the important items to get you going faster.

4/5 I hope this comes back in some form.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info