Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

"
Kaia_PP wrote:

This sounds terrible yes :/
I really wish SSF leagues would not require an always online play experience.

But I have to ask, how long does it take you in play time to download 1GB worth of stuff in POE?

Not much, a bit less than 5 minutes...as long as the *total* amount of *monthly* downloads for your internet connection does not go over a set amount. That's how things are set in my country. That set amount can be anywhere between 25GB to 200GB depending on what you're paying.

That's the problem, not the time it takes to download.

I'm perfectly fine with the other regular updates; heck, that the devs are still so very actively supporting this game after so many years is a Good Thing with capital letters.
Last edited by pekirt on Apr 1, 2018, 10:16:47 AM
OMEGALUL
This kind of stuff is always fun. I love when game devs get involved in april fools.
Well...that was fun. Got my first win and the Rhoa looks delicious :)
finally i won rhoa dinner after 3h and 15 cigarettes xD
This is pretty neat, too bad it sucks clocks harder than my grandma with it's hard to get HO deco. Keep that crap in racing and not in where majority of players are bound to get salty. I guess dozen top 10's and few second places doesn't earn that rhoa crap.
lol
Welcome to the battle of ultimate RNG. run from cache to cache looking for good evasion/armor gear and split arrow, before someone kills you with split arrow. Frost blades is great too, but you will often get shot offscreen with split arrow before you can frost blade them
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
WOW!
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
Welcome to our new mode Exile's Rangers... A royal way to convert a good mode into a bad mode. Literally 80 Rangers from 100 players every game.
No Pain, No Gain
Last edited by MuDlBoX on Apr 1, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info