Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

I missed it! I needed it so bad GGG! Please bring it back!
"
JimTed wrote:
Damn it, I was busy this weekend and never got on the computer. I didn't even know about this until today. I watched some videos of people playing it and it looks really fun. What's the point of only having this for one day? Please bring it back.

This.
I want this in the game so bad!!! :D
I can't wait for Alone in the Dark : Royale
great thanks for the hour wait for checking resources etc for a silly hype ... way to be GGG
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Really, you have built such a great PvP alternative and just removed it because to demonstrate Aprils fool? LOL, what a bad decision.

I really don't get this lol! Thats like announcing and already HAVING a real good product that would sell like crazy and then tell everyone "Nah Nah, just a joke!".
"
Zalkortis wrote:
Really, you have built such a great PvP alternative and just removed it because to demonstrate Aprils fool? LOL, what a bad decision.

I really don't get this lol! Thats like announcing and already HAVING a real good product that would sell like crazy and then tell everyone "Nah Nah, just a joke!".

The answers to your question are so easy...:
1. Royale distracts from the main game
2. it becomes boring in a few weeks and almost no players will be left to fill the 100.
3. it's a good relief, a good mode for end or mid-league times, like races (nothing special if it stays in the game 100% of the time)

Though, I would agree to have Royale leastwise a week longer in the game.. GGG should understand that it brings a lot of people back to the game. Streamers had strong viewer-peaks again last week.. But at most I'd suggest to implement it 2 weeks per league, or let's say 4 times a year for 2 weeks where PoE-playtime is droping significantly.
Last edited by bipola on Apr 5, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
first 69th page post?
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
plz bring this back as a real game mode
I sure did enjoy this game mode. I never did get to earn a Rhoa dinner, but still had a blast. I hope to see this game mode back soon, and longer than a day!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info