Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Watching Streamers play royale was the best. Please bring it back.
Oh nooooooooo!
I am late for such amazing event!
Do Bring this back it was strangely addictive and a fun way to play the game!!!!!
Sad. I thought I will play in this mod after I find Elder on T15, but now will have to wait new intresting league.
That was AMAZING PLZ BRING IT BACK <3
Mr C.: Who are you?
Ms A.: This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. I hardly know, sir, just at present -- at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.
I've never played any of the "Battle Royale" games, but I still found this enjoyable. I know it was an April Fools thing, but it was a surprisingly nice way to take a break from the grind. Should definitely put more than "ONE DAY OF DEVELOPMENT" into it and incorporate it into the main game as a PvP mode. From what I can see in this thread, lots of people agree.
Bring this back!!!this was better than beastiary!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
Rampage: xGyoX
PLEASE BRING THIS BACK! As a player who probably played close to 300 games....without a win no less :-(..... it was highly addictive and I am a glutton for pain and sadness...obviously things need to be reworked ie. Split Arrow and Frostblades.....but I had a blast and looking for its expedited return :-D
help i dond have the battle royale option
Last edited by PROMMETHEUS1143 on Apr 2, 2018, 5:10:17 PM
after thinking it was just April fools joke. Playing the mode had an infectious quality for
the mayhem that ensued . Could be great casual mode for when you don’t have the time to grind.
Using several skills I hardly ever used because of the. Vicious RNG was a blast.
Molten strike,
Frost bold , fire ball, spark, ground slam, and zombies

Out of necessity.

Of course split arrow chance to bleed lesser poison and quill rain. Were too prevelant.

Please publish the stats on winners final skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info