Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

"
MephiPL wrote:
@GGG This mode is both brilliant and hilarious! I hope you plan to keep it for a while, or maybe make this mode a weekend event every month or so?

Best April Fools game mode EVER!

This. some occasional twists to keep it fresh would be great, but its quite fun. got my first rhoa dinner this morning.
"
Emthonic wrote:
All it was and is for me is a Royal PITA! Besides being a monolithic bow fest, it screwed up the severs and made it difficult to enjoy my couple hours of POE that I get in before heading to bed. In fact, I said, “The hell with this, I have had it.” That was after waiting in three queues and not being able to play after each. Thanks, GGG, for nothing... I hope the April Fool’s was worth it.

Seeing this whiny-ass post was more than worth it, lol

So thanks for that <3
kek..
im like Oh no POE is Surely Dead Now .... Then April 1 appears
Ohhhhh pfff that was close :D
Okay. Five second places - because of lucky freze and stunlock. Second places out of a hundred - and the person who decorate his hideowt does not even expect to receive Roa. Now I hate this game.
GJ GGG :)
IMO
Split arrow should less 25% dmg against PC.
Frost blade should less 15% dmg against PC.
Quill rain should never drop in Royale.

I think it will be more fun. :)
Last edited by Hilscher on Apr 1, 2018, 1:18:26 PM
Great April Fool's Day joke!
The light at the end of the tunnel is nothing but a muzzleflash.
"
Corpseshock wrote:
"
OneLameDad wrote:
Congrats.. and on this day, a $2k+ supporter uninstalls.

Jokes on you because you already paid.

Clearly you're not very bright because this makes others think twice about supporting.
Anybody else having trouble just launching the game?
Why are people so butthurt about this mode? It's great, shit's super fun. Can you please keep and improve this gamemode?

And please remove split arrow would be more interesting :^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info