[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Awesome Build and Guide :)
Last edited by Modimus_Prime on Aug 12, 2018, 3:04:22 AM
Why not just use frenzy as your main skill to proc? I get that you get more LGOH, but is there any other reason? I use vinktar to sustain is not an issue.
"
DashDigital wrote:
Why not just use frenzy as your main skill to proc? I get that you get more LGOH, but is there any other reason? I use vinktar to sustain is not an issue.

The only reason to use Barrage is for more LGoH. If you're able to do that with flasks then Frenzy may work for you. I tried with Frenzy and wasn't able to get my life back up fast enough to take a second big hit occasionally.
Instead of berek ring you should use
Why? huge DPS boost and feels much better!

"
maurisho wrote:

The problem with that setup and using HoT is it can be difficult to get enough unreserved mana for MoM to function correctly. For example, your char has 4.6k life but only 1.5k unreserved mana. That's not a good ratio for MoM.

That ring/wrath setup can work very well if you drop both HoT and Mastermind of Discord and choose Paragon of Calamity instead since you're not utilizing MoD very well without running HoT. That will give you some life leech that you lose with dropping Berek's as well as ele reflect which is QoL.

That's a very good alternative the build IMO. The original build guide is great and I wouldn't recommend changing any of it. But, if you'd like to have no ele reflect then these would be the changes to make. If anyone does end up making the changes utilizing Essence Worm and Wrath, then these 2 jewels work well with it as well:

Last edited by YT_HB on Aug 12, 2018, 11:41:18 PM
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
maurisho wrote:

The problem with that setup and using HoT is it can be difficult to get enough unreserved mana for MoM to function correctly. For example, your char has 4.6k life but only 1.5k unreserved mana. That's not a good ratio for MoM.

That ring/wrath setup can work very well if you drop both HoT and Mastermind of Discord and choose Paragon of Calamity instead since you're not utilizing MoD very well without running HoT. That will give you some life leech that you lose with dropping Berek's as well as ele reflect which is QoL.

That's a very good alternative the build IMO. The original build guide is great and I wouldn't recommend changing any of it. But, if you'd like to have no ele reflect then these would be the changes to make. If anyone does end up making the changes utilizing Essence Worm and Wrath, then these 2 jewels work well with it as well:

For me MOM works well and anger. You only have to practice on bosses. :) Only with herald is very low dps. add wrath and you will be OP
Or you could just ditch the inpulsa and go low life with a shav to also pick up pain attunment, not worry about mana reservation, be able to reserve your life as well and use profane bloom to substitute for inpulsa. <.< Also save a crapton of talentpoints since you dont need the dodge garbage anymore.

LOVE the build!

Need some guidance though: struggling to get my mana up towards 2k to use MoM. Have a few mana increases in passive tree but still only at 1.1k mana (4.3k life)
Ignore the abyss jewel in the belt slot.
"
Betwiixt wrote:
Spoiler

LOVE the build!

Need some guidance though: struggling to get my mana up towards 2k to use MoM. Have a few mana increases in passive tree but still only at 1.1k mana (4.3k life)
Ignore the abyss jewel in the belt slot.

The final tree doesn't have Light of Divinity or Blast Radius. If you respec out of those (and their surrounding nodes) then you'll have enough to grab 2 more jewel slots which you can use to help with mana.
Ahhhh, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info