[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

How can i Raise my attack speed? im on 2.17 unbuffed
"
Enbima wrote:
Hello,

YT_HB I saw you've got Watcher's Eye with :
Damage Penetrates X% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath
And X% of Lightning Damage is Leeched as Mana while affected by Wrath

So i wanted to know is the mana leech worth?

If so can you unequip MOTC to some other helm?

And just to be sure does the affix (X% increased Critical Strike Chance while affected by Wrath) offer more dps than (X% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath)?

It's a leftover from when I tried the Indigon helm with this build. I mainly kept it for the life/mana and lightning pen it provides. I'd rather have increased crit chance with this build than mana leech.
"
gingermanx wrote:
How can i Raise my attack speed? im on 2.17 unbuffed

Get 20% quality on the FA, GMP and Culling support gems. If it's still not fast enough, you can replace additional accuracy with LMP with 20% quality.
Hello guys,

First i want to thank the author for sharing such a fun build to play.
I made my first (and only) PoE character with this build, gearing it from nothing, and i've been loving it so far.

There are a few question i would like to ask, mostly on gems: like many others i don't like the double barrage/frenzy setup, so i ended up unsocketing frenzy, which opened a new slot for gloves. I've seen some ppl using instead the CWDT- Shock nova- COH- curse (could be both conductivity or assassin's mark i suppose). Is it going to work better this way than the OP setup?

Second question, i've seen that flame dash setup can be dangerous in certain situations, leaving you unprepared with bad positioning. Is there a different setup that could be used in boots also? I was thinking at golems, like lithning and ice golems, maeby with gems that makes them more resistent... or it's pointless without investing in the passives tree?

Last thing: i now own all the mandatory pieces of equipment, 4 pens inpulsa Motc berek and choir, to get stronger it would take better rares, like triple ress + life, which means investing multiple exs that i don't have :-P and the jewels too... but right now my ress are overcapped by 30%, i only need more life (sitting at 4k, 400 ES and 2k mana... is it possible to get further upgrades without spending a fortune?

Thanks a lot for reading,
cheers
"
sil3nt_pl wrote:
Hello guys,

I made my first (and only) PoE character with this build, gearing it from nothing, and i've been loving it so far.

There are a few question i would like to ask, mostly on gems: like many others i don't like the double barrage/frenzy setup, so i ended up unsocketing frenzy, which opened a new slot for gloves. I've seen some ppl using instead the CWDT- Shock nova- COH- curse (could be both conductivity or assassin's mark i suppose). Is it going to work better this way than the OP setup?

Second question, i've seen that flame dash setup can be dangerous in certain situations, leaving you unprepared with bad positioning. Is there a different setup that could be used in boots also? I was thinking at golems, like lithning and ice golems, maeby with gems that makes them more resistent... or it's pointless without investing in the passives tree?

Last thing: i now own all the mandatory pieces of equipment, 4 pens inpulsa Motc berek and choir, to get stronger it would take better rares, like triple ress + life, which means investing multiple exs that i don't have :-P and the jewels too... but right now my ress are overcapped by 30%, i only need more life (sitting at 4k, 400 ES and 2k mana... is it possible to get further upgrades without spending a fortune?

cheers

I'm still working on the build myself, but I'd guess that if your attack speed is ~3.75 then dropping frenzy wouldn't hurt you. As far as applying the curse (assassins mark would be superior I think), seems like they aoe of nova would need them to be closer than other ranged options. I'd maybe try to link CoH + herald of thunder to apply it if you could make the sockets work. I'm also running ice golem myself for the crit.

Edit: I didn't realize OP already has HoT socketed like that, looks like if it still "hits" you can just pop in ice golem in frenzy's place.
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Aug 3, 2018, 11:36:10 PM
"
sil3nt_pl wrote:
Hello guys,

If you don't think you need Frenzy, then just change that gem slot out for whatever suits you (Golem, totem, etc.) If you're following the guide and Mastermind of Discord then it's a good thing to keep HoT in there. Also using the CoH setup with HoT works well.

If you haven't taken Mastermind of Discord then HoT isn't a big deal and you can probably switch out the entire gem setup to one of those CWDT-CoH setups.

"
sil3nt_pl wrote:

Flame Dash is huge when you need it to avoid those single hits that could one-shot you. That's really the only reason it's there and it works well for that single use. If I know I'm going to be mapping and leveling and not necessarily bossing, then I'll swap it out for a golem. But I'll usually put it back when I'm about to fight an end game boss.

"
sil3nt_pl wrote:

cheers

I can't see your character but in general just try to swap things out one at a time. You may want to start with jewels that add life.

Good luck.

This has been one of the most fun builds I've ever played. Incredible clear speed at all levels (another Pheonix run). Thanks dariidar for the great build guide. I think I'm done at level 94. I have 8 jewel slots (killing all the bandits) and I would have to reach level 99 to get another slot. I don't think I want to grind mapping to that level.
"
sil3nt_pl wrote:

Hi. Check my post: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293/page/126#p15715213 You can easily substitute the uniques with rares getting similar dps with much less investment. Just play with PoB and your setup. The one of OP is optimized assuming the jewels that he has, which are multiple exalts on their own. As YT_HB has already stated before, you need some T1 life/mana abyss jewels to get above 5k+ life, which is the actual gear breakdown to feel comfortable with this build. This is what you should actually invest in. Funnily, you do not need choir nor berek, as you can easily substitute them with cheap amulet with "#% lightning damage leeched as life". You can find ones with T1 life mods (http://poe.trade/search/batumakiyutiri) for already a few chaos. This also leaves you a lot of room to choose rings with life/mana/resists. Good luck!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
Will Headhunter works with this build or is it useless ?
"
perling wrote:
Will Headhunter works with this build or is it useless ?

It's fine if you can fit it in along with all your mana and resists.
Very nice build, thank you ! :)

I'm wondering : As my resist are caped, I'm using a surgebinders (for the increased damages on charges) and gang's momentum (increased damage against ignited).

Are these good options, or should I focus on +life boots & gloves ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info