[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
Makara1983 wrote:
Very nice build, thank you ! :)

I'm wondering : As my resist are caped, I'm using a surgebinders (for the increased damages on charges) and gang's momentum (increased damage against ignited).

Are these good options, or should I focus on +life boots & gloves ?

I'd focus on life/mana gloves and boots depending on where your life and mana are currently. Those uniques don't add too much to the build (IMO). If you want specific recommendations then make your character public so we can take a look.
Last edited by YT_HB on Aug 8, 2018, 1:22:31 PM

Hi this is my build so far, I've been loving it. Just wondering if there are any improvements I can make along the way. Thanks :D
Last edited by DoctorPhysic on Aug 9, 2018, 12:19:01 AM
"
DoctorPhysic wrote:
Spoiler

Hi this is my build so far, I've been loving it. Just wondering if there are any improvements I can make along the way. Thanks :D

In PoB it's showing your cold res is only 40%. You'll want to increase that. Then work on life/mana as well to get them close to 5k/2+k. Also, your APS for Barrage is low at 2.79. You'll want to increase that to around 3.75 or as close to that as you can get. A couple says to get higher APS on barrage is to get 20% quality on FA, GMP and then use LMP or Culling Strike with 20% quality instead of accuracy.

Edit: I also noticed that you haven't respec'd out of Light of Divinity yet. The final skill tree in the OP has those 2 nodes removed. You can use those 2 points to grab the other jewel slot in that area and then put some life/mana into it.
Last edited by YT_HB on Aug 9, 2018, 1:32:29 AM
Hi,

Thanks for replying so quick. So atm I was using sadima touch wool gloves and goldwyrms which was why I had such low cold resist. I totally didnt realize I still had light of divinity so thanks for the heads up!. I was planning to 20% quality my gems once they reached lvl 20.

thanks for the help!

Edit: Do you also know if the amulet is worth buying?
Last edited by DoctorPhysic on Aug 9, 2018, 6:16:55 PM
I keep wondering.

Why the AOE nodes on the tree at templar and witch?

Is it for ball lighting or sth?
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
"
Chickenlal wrote:
I keep wondering.

Why the AOE nodes on the tree at templar and witch?

Is it for ball lighting or sth?

At the final tree, it's for Ball Lightning (and Orb of Storms). AoE will increase the ball size so that it's able to hit more times per instance of each ball. Area damage does nothing for Ball Lightning though. Many of the initial area nodes that are taken during on the leveling trees are respec'd out of later on. Only Amplify and the 2 area nodes around it are in the final skill tree.
how do u facetank? i tried with same gear etc and he kills me lol my hp wont go up quick enough
"
maurisho wrote:
how do u facetank? i tried with same gear etc and he kills me lol my hp wont go up quick enough

Your life is a little low at 4.3k and you don't have a CWDT-IC setup to mitigate the one-shots. You can also add quality to your LGoH gem to help rebuild that life pool when you are hit hard.
Hi,

So I can do t15 maps pretty easily with my gear atm, however doing t16 maps are still pretty hard. I was wondering if there are any ways to improve my dps or sustain in t16 maps. Thanks

"
DoctorPhysic wrote:
Hi,

So I can do t15 maps pretty easily with my gear atm, however doing t16 maps are still pretty hard. I was wondering if there are any ways to improve my dps or sustain in t16 maps. Thanks

Leveling your main skill gems (and then their support gems) to 20+ will make a huge difference in damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info