[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
Hi, I'm just wondering the enchantment for the Helmet. The shock nova ring damage is necessary or it just helps with some damage?

The build doesn't use Shock Nova anymore so either the 40% increased Arc or BL damage works great. Also, BL reduced speed, BL increased area, Arc chain an additional time are fine too.
Hi,

Thank you for great build, it was amazing and basically immortal up to T14. After T14 it starts dying a lot. Maybe you could check my gear and suggest something how to improve my survivability?
"
leninas98 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for great build, it was amazing and basically immortal up to T14. After T14 it starts dying a lot. Maybe you could check my gear and suggest something how to improve my survivability?

Make your character tab public and we'll take a look.
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
leninas98 wrote:
Hi,

Done, sorry I didn't realize it was not public already.
"
tomurko wrote:
Work much better

+
+

you gain 2k+ mana safe with no mana reserved , much more sustain and damage

leech u can get here =

and
FOR ASSASSIN MARK OR CURSE ON HIT + ASSASSIN MARK WITH ARMOR 6L AND BARRAGE

upgrade u build =)

Has anyone tried this guys suggestions?

looks like it has potential to be an upgrade
hi, im still pretty new to this game so i have a few questions: 1. what gems you use in 4 poet becouse on path of building you chose shock nova and on this site arc second time. 2. why immortal call left on lv 1 not 3, and frenzy only lv 5. 3. Additional accurancy work without need to be link to barrage or you show what to add on 6 link. 4. you change culling strike for additional accurancy in chest which chose in 5 link im confused ? 5. you remove light of divinity and Lightning Walker from path of building so you could add better jewels?
"
g4merguy wrote:
Spoiler
"
tomurko wrote:
Work much better

+
+

you gain 2k+ mana safe with no mana reserved , much more sustain and damage

leech u can get here =

and
FOR ASSASSIN MARK OR CURSE ON HIT + ASSASSIN MARK WITH ARMOR 6L AND BARRAGE

upgrade u build =)

Has anyone tried this guys suggestions?

looks like it has potential to be an upgrade

This got answered in the Thread already. Tl;DR: He get a tad more dps on the cost of dumping his HP-Pool which is not viable in the EndGame.
There are better ways to upgrade - check out YT_HB character tab/Videos.

"
korlinki wrote:
hi, im still pretty new to this game so i have a few questions: 1. what gems you use in 4 poet becouse on path of building you chose shock nova and on this site arc second time. 2. why immortal call left on lv 1 not 3, and frenzy only lv 5. 3. Additional accurancy work without need to be link to barrage or you show what to add on 6 link. 4. you change culling strike for additional accurancy in chest which chose in 5 link im confused ? 5. you remove light of divinity and Lightning Walker from path of building so you could add better jewels?

1. Lightning Nova is gone. It says so in the 'Update to 3.3' - its replaced with Arc.
2. Immortal Call should be lv 3 - probs a typo. It doesnt really matter anyhow.
3. Frenzy is on a low Level to keep Dexterity Requirements low - in any case that doesnt matter either. Frenzy Triggers spell (which ought to be high level) - Frenzy itself isnt there to deal damage.
4. Additonal Accuracy needs to be linked to the rest to work.
5. Most likely! You can add them back in if you level up though.
"
leninas98 wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
leninas98 wrote:
Hi,

Done, sorry I didn't realize it was not public already.

Here's some things I noticed:

- Your life is a bit low for level 90. You want to try to get it above 5k if possible but that can be hard in these types of short events.

- You have Curse on Hit linked to a golem which won't work. You'll want to swap the golem for Herald of Thunder.

- If you're running Clarity as well as Herald of Thunder then you don't have enough unreserved mana for MoM to work correctly. Drop Clarity.

- Quality on your gems really helps.

- You don't have an Orb of Storms setup for Power Charges and Arcane Surge. I'd just recommend to follow the build guide as closely as possible including all the gem links.

Good Luck!
Hey guys,

can you check my char and rate it (char: "Arc_BCN")?
Got around 10 Ex for upgrades, what would be nice to have instead of my gear?
Also i saw that i went a different way with my passives...how bad is it? :D

greetings
"
YT_HB wrote:

Here's some things I noticed:

- Your life is a bit low for level 90. You want to try to get it above 5k if possible but that can be hard in these types of short events.

- You have Curse on Hit linked to a golem which won't work. You'll want to swap the golem for Herald of Thunder.

- If you're running Clarity as well as Herald of Thunder then you don't have enough unreserved mana for MoM to work correctly. Drop Clarity.

- Quality on your gems really helps.

- You don't have an Orb of Storms setup for Power Charges and Arcane Surge. I'd just recommend to follow the build guide as closely as possible including all the gem links.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the advice! I will try to increase my life pool, and losing clarity really helped.
I am still quite new to the game, would you mind helping me to understand which gems to add quality to first?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info