[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

First of all thanks for the great build, very through.

Quick question. Would iron reflexes work for my setup since i use Kaom's, Starkonja and belly and can't utilize this evasion rating i got? Or 2 passives are more valuable spent somewhere else?
"
exsvar wrote:
First of all thanks for the great build, very through.

Quick question. Would iron reflexes work for my setup since i use Kaom's, Starkonja and belly and can't utilize this evasion rating i got? Or 2 passives are more valuable spent somewhere else?

Iron Reflexes definitely isn't worth it. I also would avoid using Starkonja's as you will end up resist starved and have to sacrifice too much elsewhere to make it work.

Enjoying this build still havent nailed down uber elder 1 try almost got him should be easy with some practice also found an Nice neck i found for this build :)

Realy look forward to upgrading some gear further
Last edited by noxilence1 on Apr 12, 2018, 6:14:23 AM
Great build :) was playing almoust the same setup as Slayer in Abyss and Scion version seems better for bosses.

My items:

+ Hatred crit Watcher's Eye

bricked first Uber Elder but taked a big breath and went with second one and to my suprise i did it deathless :)

Still lvl 88 and missing 3 more lvls for another jewel slot, also some of my gems are still lvl 19.
Last edited by Hejti on Apr 12, 2018, 5:09:09 PM
Currently running a champion version of this build, its great, only issue is survivability seems quite low, so I'm tempted to reroll into a scion for slayer leech.

What ascendancies would you pick if you have a Farrul's Fur? Don't think raider is worth it when you have perma frenzy charges anyway so. Thinking either Elementalist, Inquis or Jugg?

Last edited by YeahErmLuke on Apr 12, 2018, 9:26:55 PM
"
YeahErmLuke wrote:
Currently running a champion version of this build, its great, only issue is survivability seems quite low, so I'm tempted to reroll into a scion for slayer leech.

What ascendancies would you pick if you have a Farrul's Fur? Don't think raider is worth it when you have perma frenzy charges anyway so. Thinking either Elementalist, Inquis or Jugg?

Inquisitor and Jugg are the best choices in my opinion.
Hey, I'm currently doing this build, but I'm struggling on figuring out gear upgrades. It seems like every upgrade I need now is 3+ exalts, and my accuracy is very low (89% with golem up I think). I also have an issue with survivabilaty. I have about 5900 hp, but because of ev/armour mixes, I feel like I should invest two points to convert evasion to armour. Do you think this would be viable, or open me up to more one-shots since I lose the evasion?

Spoiler

What would you suggest as an upgrade? I think rings are my next biggest upgrade, and only upgrade I really have left, I still don't have a watcher's eye (12 ex for hatred crit one).
Last edited by lord9898 on Apr 13, 2018, 3:07:52 AM
Hatred + Anger with Enlighten lvl 4 and Watcher's eye with hatred crit and %40 phyc. conversion with Anger.

Would it be more effective then Herald of ash setup?
ah nevermind , its conversion not +extra. Don't mind me :D
"
YeahErmLuke wrote:

I m running the same build as a champ aswell with Farrul's. Im not using tje adrenalin skill and dealing so much damage . Killed uber yesterday without kaoms roots. Was a good practice tho.
I think, i will lvl a scion aswell and will try out the slayer+x version. Not sure about Inq. Jugg seems to be very juicy here. Pathfinder and Elementalist could be sn option too.
Last edited by HarryHaller on Apr 13, 2018, 5:17:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info