Bestiary is fun. Trading is fine. Labyrinth is awesome.

"
torturo wrote:
At first I thought the title is sarcastic.

This!

+1
I mean who wouldnt want to spend 3 months not getting currency and map drops while trying not to kill monsters in an arpg, am I right?
"
Laskinaama wrote:
I thought i bring a little positivity to this dreadfully negative forum with my cheerfull and sunny opinions thoughts.

Bestiary: This is a fun little addition to the game and i cant undestand the whine about a game mechanic you dont have to partisipate in any way. Seriously! Its like hitting you thumb with a hammer and then whining it hurts. Dont like bestiary? well dont capture beasts then. Problem solved. Its not like its in anyway mandatory.

Trade: Little annoyance sometimes when buyin cheap crap but nothing to lose your shit for. No complaints.

Labyrinth: Propably the best addition to this game EVER! Only Place where i actually feel threatened and are scared to die. And the best thing is that you get to open treasure chests and enchant your gear as a reward. So much fun! So much loot!

Bestiary: Not really whining about game mechanic itself even if it doesn't add much for player used to play a lot PoE it's great for new players -
The whine is mostly oriented because it just doesn't feel "here" encounters feel really poors with beasts, and it doesn't feel really rewarding either.
The other issue i can't talk for everybody is it felt really half finished when the league started, it's going a bit better with recent improvements but the damage are already done sadly for GGG, i wishe some players will reconsider their toughts about the league and give it anoter try.

Trade: It's a little annoyance that made me lost around 3hours a week on a 21h playtime per week back in prophecy league ( Time matter - you arn't refunded for it ).
Issue i have with trading is it's kinda time wasted my attempt from a game ( any ) is to be in total immersion not spending time on an alternate third party tool trying to get a 1 alch item and facing AFK / offline sellers / price fixer and everything that come with. I don't want an AH either but it just tend to disgust me from the game sometimes. It's a bit more complex to explain than that and to be honest i don't really want to i already did it enough time like that i accepted that this was a dead subject and hope. Feeling great noow ahah :D

Labyrinth: Rewarding - doesn't require a 140 IQ to reliably farm it - add some changes to the core game and generaly what are ARPG. Recent changes made it even better and i really enjoy it aswell.
The only thing i could have issue with is once you get used to it monsters in lab doesn't really play any role you just skip them. Don't have any suggestion to improve this part tho so i will pass
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 22, 2018, 1:11:03 AM
"
Laskinaama wrote:

People can hate what ever they like im just annoyed by these self imposed martyrs who post "Im gonna quit because of this and this" like they are some gems of wraeclast and we are suppose to care.

Why tho? Does your life suck that much?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
Laskinaama wrote:

People can hate what ever they like im just annoyed by these self imposed martyrs who post "Im gonna quit because of this and this" like they are some gems of wraeclast and we are suppose to care.

I cant be annoyed By annoying people without my life sucking? WOW! Your logic is a astounding.
Last edited by Laskinaama on Mar 22, 2018, 3:36:41 AM
"
Laskinaama wrote:
I thought i bring a little positivity to this dreadfully negative forum with my cheerfull and sunny opinions thoughts.

Bestiary: This is a fun little addition to the game and i cant undestand the whine about a game mechanic you dont have to partisipate in any way. Seriously! Its like hitting you thumb with a hammer and then whining it hurts. Dont like bestiary? well dont capture beasts then. Problem solved. Its not like its in anyway mandatory.

Trade: Little annoyance sometimes when buyin cheap crap but nothing to lose your shit for. No complaints.

Labyrinth: Propably the best addition to this game EVER! Only Place where i actually feel threatened and are scared to die. And the best thing is that you get to open treasure chests and enchant your gear as a reward. So much fun! So much loot!

You've clearly played this game for 5 minutes.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

A picture says a thousand words.
"
Laskinaama wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
Laskinaama wrote:

I cant be annoyed By annoying people without my life sucking? WOW! Your logic is a astounding.

So why do you feel annoyed by these people? Do you feel the need to protect someone, but you have no one in real life, so you direct misguided affection and your need to protect towards this game?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Mar 22, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info