Bestiary is fun. Trading is fine. Labyrinth is awesome.

"
Lothorienn wrote:
"
Laskinaama wrote:
about a game mechanic you dont have to partisipate in any way

That's the problem. People would rather skip than play it, which means it's a shit mechanic.
Look at the opposite example - how many ppl do you see skipping and complaining about breaches/abysses ?

Who will skip it? Not me. Not any friends i have playing. I just throw some nets when i see red beasts and after few days of grinding i go see what i can craft. There sure are some fun recipes. Sure i understand that ppl dont all like it but its like that with allmost every league. What i dont understand is all the posts about how ppl going to play standard or stop playing cos of bestiary. Whiny turds imo...
Last edited by Laskinaama on Mar 21, 2018, 9:09:08 AM
"
Lothorienn wrote:
"
Laskinaama wrote:
about a game mechanic you dont have to partisipate in any way

That's the problem. People would rather skip than play it, which means it's a shit mechanic.
Look at the opposite example - how many ppl do you see skipping and complaining about breaches/abysses ?

Kidding right? Threads about skipping content in abyss were common. “Go in to depth. Listen to music. Leave if wrong music.”

Ring a bell?
Last edited by Nubatron on Mar 21, 2018, 9:07:58 AM
OP -

While I appreciate the points you try to make, your attitude and tone fall far from bringing "positivity". It feels a lot like a troll to me.
OP is everything people hate about this game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
For what it’s worth, I agree with the OP even though I don’t like the way beasts are captured and this bulky crafting mechanic. I have faith in ggg and it can only get better from here on really with improvements etc.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Uuuuh, ain't you the positive one. Let's create some equilibrium:

YOU'RE WRONG!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Ahhhh.. Another thread promoting positivity by calling people whiners with opposing views - how clever.
At first I thought the title is sarcastic.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
I can understand why people have bemoaned the league mechanics. We have GGG staff in our guild, and prior to the league one of them it may not be as well received as certain previous leagues.

Personally I love the "league" aspect, and even if next league was "standard" but a 3 month league I would enjoy it :)

Certainly netting can be tedious or frustrating, actually completing bestiary (without the GREAT resourse https://poecraft.com/bestiary/checklist can be a pain.

It would have been nice if Alpha/Beta testers had been in the mix, but it is what it is and I an enjoying it nonetheless.

Props to GGG for addressing user issues/suggestions. I do not expect them to be perfect and I believe going forward the game will only get better.

Reddit and the usual suspect here will always moan. Remember ES nerf? WORLD HAS ENDED! Remember double dipping nerf? ARRRG MY BUILD IS FUBAR! No pleasing some people.

I am going with cup is half full here, and I say that while the league was poorly thought out in some respects, it is still an enjoyable league for me.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Notsureifserious.jpg

This thread is veeeeeery interesting. I appreciate the points, if genuine, and equally appreciate the troll, if not.

But jaded minds will find it very, very difficult to judge the tone in this post, so it is really hard to tell which way this one falls.

There are lots of proponents of each side of all three of your points. And you are, of course, welcome to whatever opinion you may hold.

But pulling the pin on this grenade of a post with the three most hotly debated points at the moment (the latter two being the most hotly debated points of pretty much all time), is by definition a troll even if you are genuine.

Conclusion - troll. Even if not a troll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info