[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Ventori wrote:
2 questions:

1. I don't know what's going on but lately i have more problems to survive then ever, probably because of this 400 dmg taken from Shimmerons. I didn't feel that much hurt from this mod earlier :/ Is there any tricks/options to weak it?

2. Also most my deads are from AOE monsters (projectiles attack skills), how to deal with it? Is there anything i can change in my gear without investing in Atziri's Reflection?

I can sacrifice some dps because it's more then enough.

you dont need Soulmantle at all -> I am lvl 95 and still using Tabula Rasa with +1 to gems corruption (to be honest i am dont with this league so will not use anyting anymore most probably) -> my top equip and damage to cover all res and 4271HP and 2640 mana and 198 energy shield in HO without any buffs/power charges and golems and with only wrath is now 41,5k DMG/totem -> that is more like only for Uber Elder (which sux not becaseu of damage but usually your own mistakes and mechanisms) -> everything else i do with Sadimas touch gloves on

all content i did clear if i remember well with damage in HO without any buffs only wrath on +/- 30k DMG -> tricky can be corrupted shaper guardians depends on mods they have and Chimera "smoke" phase really sux but as well doable

as well someone here posted this I find this helm seriously good as it freeze (semi-freeze) depends on damage almost everything including majority of the map bosses

the downside is that it miss movement speed of Devotoes Devotion which for some fights like Uber elder is quite downside (on the other side it has +30 resist to all which is good)
Last edited by tspcz on Jul 22, 2018, 3:50:20 PM
"
Valmar wrote:
1) Hi, I'm not sure if your problem with shimmerons if because of you lightning warp to enemies or from enemies, and doing crit, or because of your gloves enchantment (not sure how your enchantment works). Try to use other random gloves for a couple of maps and see if that is the problem.

2) Try different pantheon power, try Soul of Lunaris, maybe that helps (I use it). If you also take the chain add, you can do chain mod maps too. Avoid them as hell if you dont have this pantheon upgrade. Other than that, it's playstyle, dont stop to put 3 totems, etc, place one, move, place one, move, etc, etc, generally always but more if ranged monsters. Don't ever stop for more than half a second with this character.

Hope this helps

Yes, it seems this enchant from gloves triggered "400 dmg taken" mod from Shimmerons. I tested it with gloves without enchant and now feel normal, i don't take any damage (except monsters). I've also changed Pantheon from Brine King to Soul of Lunaris. What's your minor pantheon?
"
Ventori wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:
1) Hi, I'm not sure if your problem with shimmerons if because of you lightning warp to enemies or from enemies, and doing crit, or because of your gloves enchantment (not sure how your enchantment works). Try to use other random gloves for a couple of maps and see if that is the problem.

2) Try different pantheon power, try Soul of Lunaris, maybe that helps (I use it). If you also take the chain add, you can do chain mod maps too. Avoid them as hell if you dont have this pantheon upgrade. Other than that, it's playstyle, dont stop to put 3 totems, etc, place one, move, place one, move, etc, etc, generally always but more if ranged monsters. Don't ever stop for more than half a second with this character.

Hope this helps

Yes, it seems this enchant from gloves triggered "400 dmg taken" mod from Shimmerons. I tested it with gloves without enchant and now feel normal, i don't take any damage (except monsters). I've also changed Pantheon from Brine King to Soul of Lunaris. What's your minor pantheon?

Just be careful with stuns or freezes, I use Lunaris cause I wear Kaom Roots, but I think I would use Lunaris even if not.

For minor, I change depending on map/encounter, usually Gruthkul, but it is not set in stone.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Does anyone know if a well-rolled mark of the Shaper with a random elder ring combo or an Essence worm Wrath gives more dps?(Assuming I can’t do both mark of the Shaper and elder Essence worm for resist balancing reasons)
"
ExponentMach wrote:
Does anyone know if a well-rolled mark of the Shaper with a random elder ring combo or an Essence worm Wrath gives more dps?(Assuming I can’t do both mark of the Shaper and elder Essence worm for resist balancing reasons)

PoB can easly answer your question.
This program greatly enhance your knowledge of PoE and help you out to test any combinations of items.

P.S.: Wrath + Worm is better than Mark + random elder ring (w/o wrath).
Thx for this build
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
What is the reason using essence worm ring with wrath on it? Cause a buddy of mine i using x2 Kikazaru, Topaz rings for reduced curse effect(80%). He tried it without rings and insta dies because of all the curses.. Making me wonder what i should do, (thinking like you can't get hit at all wich will be very hard to do). Can someone pls explain some more cause i'm kinda stuck on this one..
"
Vollusion wrote:
What is the reason using essence worm ring with wrath on it? Cause a buddy of mine i using x2 Kikazaru, Topaz rings for reduced curse effect(80%). He tried it without rings and insta dies because of all the curses.. Making me wonder what i should do, (thinking like you can't get hit at all wich will be very hard to do). Can someone pls explain some more cause i'm kinda stuck on this one..

Read F.A.Q.?
Finally, I have defeated Shaper and his guardians.

I highly recommend to check guides of mechanics for hard bosses, for example, moving around chimera, phoenix and hydra, avoid burrow from minotaur, etc.

Currently I have 4.4K life and 198K dps per totem.

For next steps, I would like to know prerequisites before attempting Uber Elder.
"
Vollusion wrote:

curse removal flask usage is not for everyone, u need a good timing.
many people manage it but i couldnt so went kikazaru route long time ago.
it has pro and contra, my experience is i definitely die less with kikazarus so each build with soul mantle means dual kikazarus and self-flagellation for me. :)
Last edited by RushBone on Jul 26, 2018, 2:21:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info