[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Just a quick question, right now pob says my best dps gem setup is

arc, faster casting, controlled destruction, increased critical strikes (pcoc loses about 6k total dps), lightning penetration and elemental focus.

Would it be beneficial to drop a bit of dps and use pcoc and drop conviction of power and use sanctuary of thought for the half/free casts and extra regen?

seems like it would add alot of survival for a little dps loss?.

or is pcoc not as good for charge generation?
Don't forget end charges and its impact on CWDT + immortal call. even that 12% phys mitigation helps against 1 shots.

I was just thinking: what about using conductivity+inc duration+arcane surge, and last slot for.. vaal arc. With extra duration it will give us empowered totems for like 6,5 sec, giving huge dps boost.
Also it will give us 1 extra totem shooting at time + we can use 21 lvl arc safely.
Drawback is extra button to press, and no damage from skill itself. Also 4l needed for conductivity (most using it in 3l).

Another helpful QoL thing is linking flame dash+faster casting and arcane surge(7). This gives permanent buff while speed clear.
"
Wodahs wrote:

It uses Vaal haste, not haste. Vaal haste reserves 0 mana. Currently Im running Atziris foible. Having 650+ mana per second makes mom feel very good.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wodahs/characters?characterName=WeNeedAnotherHiero

I ended up picking up Atziri's Foible so I could run the new upgraded boots from Temple that give permanent Onslaught. It's so nice getting the free attack/spell dodge and being able to use that flask slot for more attack/spell dodge.
"

arc, faster casting, controlled destruction, increased critical strikes (pcoc loses about 6k total dps), lightning penetration and elemental focus.

Would it be beneficial to drop a bit of dps and use pcoc and drop conviction of power and use sanctuary of thought for the half/free casts and extra regen?

PCOC doesn't work with totem.
"
Gegemo wrote:
"

PCOC doesn't work with totem.

Haha well I guess that solves my question lmao. Thank you sir!
"
Ruination1337 wrote:
awesome build i just tweaked it a little bit for my style of play .. have done elder and shaper super easy.. now its time for something new and if anyone want to buy my stuff .. msg me here or ingame ..

one of the best tripple crit multi jewels

Here I thought you'd be trying to give people in the thread a discount on your old gear, instead all of your prices are inflated lol.

Essence worm ring is down to 17-20c, and the 21/20 Arc gem is like 1.5 Ex. These are two prices I've seen the last two days alone, not even going to bother to check out the rest of the gear. Good luck homie.
hi, im following your build, i cant afford the Shimmeron, so i want to buy a rare sceptre, what i need to look for? (sorry for my english)

Super fun build!

Doing a slightly higher DPS version with atziri's reflection, cowards legacy and pain attunement. I'm not sure its worth the QoL to pay at current prices. But it sure is fun.
double post?
Last edited by Sethion on Jun 12, 2018, 6:34:24 PM
Anyone down Uber Elder with this? Debating whether to play Arc Traps or Arc Totems. Arc Traps can delete uber elder, wondering if this build can as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info