[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Lanceabbott wrote:

50K? I have 15k at lvl 78 with 2 moonsorrows

He is probably talking about the PoB dps, not showed ingame, that shows buffs, penetration, etc. It's more precise.

A comment to everyone here telling to farm Shimmeron in spite of buying.
I'm against it. Let me be clear, it's the same thing at the end. It's 5 exalted.
So if you buy it, you think you "lose" 5 exalted but if you farmed it's not.

That's not correct. If you farm it and use it, you are losing anyway those 5 exalted, because you can sell it and you decided not to do it.

If you decide to wait for 30 chaos worth, that's fair enough, but then don't say it farm and use, cause it's the same as buying it (lose 5 exalted than can be used elsewhere to improve other needs).

Being said that, my recommendation is to buy it as soon as you can if you don't have other priorities and if you was not lucky enough to drop it. It's a huge boost in damage if you are near level 90 tree and have 6 power charges.

Just my 2 cents. Sorry for my bad English.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jun 6, 2018, 3:19:06 PM
"
nexro wrote:
Hi guys,
So what is next step for me?
Gear:
Spoiler

(Life - 4197, ES - 508, Mana - 2199 @92) - still missing talents for jewels(I have Throatseeker for now)
Tooltip dps without buffs: 38 112(stone golem), 40 200(lightning golem).
with bufffs (6 power charges + flasks + arcane surge): 147k(stone golem), 154k(lightning golem)
Should I try find another chest + 6 link it a trying to get +1 lvl to socketed gems and 40-50% damage via Temple of Atzoatl?(I have around 7ex in currency)
Or should I go for Witcher's Eye(I don't know about mods tho).

Thanks for help. :) Nice build btw - I would suggest you to follow totemic master until you get Soul Mantle otherwise totems die really fast.

I'd buy a new ring and amulet to boost your dps. Then replace helm, belt, boots to compensate for the res loss.
What do you guys think about replacing shimmerons with atziri's reflection and self flag and using a dagger?
Nice first character. Lvl 65 and farming tabula in blood aquaducts. Dicided to buy a soul mantle for 1 chaos. 19jewlers 6socket and 1 fusing 5link. Easiest 5link i ever got. Good start :)

Leveling is very smooth! Cant wait to get in maps.
Hey guys, I am currently playing double strike and its going well (killed phoenix today). I find the playstyle boring however and I want to try this. How well does this build do in end game? (uber elder, uber atrizi etc).

Thanks alot :)
"
ariwat wrote:
Hey guys, I am currently playing double strike and its going well (killed phoenix today). I find the playstyle boring however and I want to try this. How well does this build do in end game? (uber elder, uber atrizi etc).

Thanks alot :)

I personally don't think this playstyle is that fun lol, it's deff more boring but I used it as my starter build. Think it can likely do most of the content with investment though since ARC is so strong rn.

How good are wands like the ones from this poetrade over moonsorrow ones?

http://poe.trade/search/botonubaomomat

Was wondering if I should spend a couple chaos for two wands if they're decent dps increase over my current ones since I deff won't be able to afford 2 shimmerons for awhile. Or I might just get a brightbeak and use that with a shield for faster map clearing.

Don't have plans to take this past yellow/red maps since was just going to use this as a starter to generate some currency.
"
frost21 wrote:
[...] How good are wands like the ones from this poetrade over moonsorrow ones?

http://poe.trade/search/botonubaomomat

Was wondering if I should spend a couple chaos for two wands if they're decent dps increase over my current ones since I deff won't be able to afford 2 shimmerons for awhile. Or I might just get a brightbeak and use that with a shield for faster map clearing.

Don't have plans to take this past yellow/red maps since was just going to use this as a starter to generate some currency.

Keep Moonsorrow. There's no reason to spend chaos for something similar.
Skip Shimmeron too if you are not planning end game bosses fights.
Nvm.
Last edited by Buiaka on Jun 6, 2018, 5:46:17 PM
Sometimes RNG is with you :)

4th elder

5th elder

still on 5 link :/

The ele focus gem make this build not shocking correct? If not that glove would be really good.
Last edited by ntpphong on Jun 6, 2018, 6:20:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info