[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

I have question why 3/4 ascandancy is

Conviction of Power
Divine Guidance

but not

Illuminated Devotion
Arcane Blessing

?????

Do this "0.5% of Spell Damage Leeched as Life while you have Arcane Surge" work with Arc totems?
Last edited by Elua on Jun 6, 2018, 12:42:47 PM
"
Elua wrote:

Conviction of Power
Divine Guidance

but not

Illuminated Devotion
Arcane Blessing

?????

Do this "0.5% of Spell Damage Leeched as Life while you have Arcane Surge" work with Arc totems?

Leech will never work with totem because you don't do damage, your totems do.
What kind of health do you guys have when pushing? I'm currently level 83 with 3800 health and 1900 mana, currently working on my atlast but only get 5-6 level maps atm which is very easy. Should I just buy some higher level maps, or get some more health first?
which items should i upgrade next? besides the two shimmerons :P
sitting @3,8k life & 2k mana atm :/ @lvl89 now

Last edited by gikoo on Jun 6, 2018, 1:41:00 PM
"
zoheir wrote:
"
EqOpHater wrote:

Current gear @ 91. Amazing build! Working on farming the 2x Shimmeron wands. Hoping to kill Shaper and Red Elder for my first time with this build.

what's your dps ?

https://pastebin.com/5Z206Y4W

145k. Standing in hideout its 37.8k on the tooltip.

I am using the 90 skill tree provided in the guide with two minor refunds. Added an extra point in both the Doom Cast and Shaman's Dominion wheel for extra crit while I level to 94 and transition to the other tree.
"
gikoo wrote:
which items should i upgrade next? besides the two shimmerons :P
have only 3,8k life :/ @lvl89 now

I'd replace your rare ring with something that has cast speed and lightning damage. Gems are the next boost to DPS. Your belt could be replaced as well to gain some extra health. A leather belt with over 90 life shouldn't be too expensive. Since the strength doesn't scale with the % life nodes, it would probably bump you over 4k life.
"
ntpphong wrote:
"
Elua wrote:

Conviction of Power
Divine Guidance

but not

Illuminated Devotion
Arcane Blessing

?????

Leech will never work with totem because you don't do damage, your totems do.

even if this works only for totem survivability it will be helpful imo
"
koros wrote:
"
Gegemo wrote:

The moral:
In 3.3 ARC is overpowered!
You should prioritize defense as much as possible instead of damage.
Honestly I'm considering Eclipse Solaris for my setup.

I do a quick test on PoB about that idea of yours, with my current character (I'm out of town for a week, so his gears were from day1 of the league)
x2 Moonsorrow: 50k dps
x1 Moonsorrow and x1 Eclipse Solaris: 51k dps (with Enemy Blinded checked in PoB)

Not worth it because we will have to wait for at least 1 hit from totem to make them blind from Moonsorrow's bonus to benefit from ES (nobody wants to get close to monsters to use the blind bonus from Ecipse Solaris, I guess)
But if you still plan to use it to test, just let us know how it goes :p

50K? I have 15k at lvl 78 with 2 moonsorrows

My gear so far. Level 86. 4000 life and 1750 mana.
Hi guys,
So what is next step for me?
Gear:
Spoiler

(Life - 4197, ES - 508, Mana - 2199 @92) - still missing talents for jewels(I have Throatseeker for now)
Tooltip dps without buffs: 38 112(stone golem), 40 200(lightning golem).
with bufffs (6 power charges + flasks + arcane surge): 147k(stone golem), 154k(lightning golem)
Should I try find another chest + 6 link it a trying to get +1 lvl to socketed gems and 40-50% damage via Temple of Atzoatl?(I have around 7ex in currency)
Or should I go for Witcher's Eye(I don't know about mods tho).

Thanks for help. :) Nice build btw - I would suggest you to follow totemic master until you get Soul Mantle otherwise totems die really fast.
Last edited by nexro on Jun 6, 2018, 2:57:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info