[3.4]Disintegrator BV Elementalist [All Content Viable] Uber Elder Down

"
i just got luccky 6 linking a disintegrator with 260fuse, so i started to search for a build and just stumbled on this one. since i am a complete noob on spell related things, i would like to ask if you dont think that going templar would be better choice for this, and how much did you spend on yout itens, since i am doing this on std a would really like to see this working, and what did you mean with carefull flask management ?

And i would like to say that this is a REALLY nice build concept

ive tried everything in pob, elementalist is by far the best for highest dmg output

I've spend like 20ex on my items, not much. crafted alot myself and bought at start of league where it was cheaper

not sure about standart prices but 30ex should be enough to get it decent going imo
Would love a hc pob please :D or just any suggestions on what to drop etc?
Last edited by Ladoona on Apr 9, 2018, 1:43:01 AM
"
Ladoona wrote:
Would love a hc pob please :D or just any suggestions on what to drop etc?

here u go https://pastebin.com/J1B7Aknh lvl 92 tree, would reach almost 8k hp with my gear and still sit on very good dps

go for only 2-3 shaped/elder items, so you dont have to deal with the degen

"
here u go https://pastebin.com/J1B7Aknh lvl 92 tree, would reach almost 8k hp with my gear and still sit on very good dps

go for only 2-3 shaped/elder items, so you dont have to deal with the degen

thank you very much looking forward to trying this out :)
Noob question but how did you get the hysteria enchant with warlords mark?
use hysteria essence on a ilvl 75+ elder ring and pray to ggg, simple as that

warlords mark mod is pretty rare, not that easy to get
Last edited by TayVaNo on Apr 11, 2018, 4:24:56 PM
I'm thinking there might be some confusion, or some poorly laid out wording, or unintended code behind the scenes, because Beacon of Ruin says nothing about making skills always chill / shock enemies; only that when they do chill / shock, they do so at the bare minimum of 10% / 20% ..instead of 0%.

It also doesn't say anything about reflect, or causing elemental damage, so it wouldn't matter if you took Ruin or not in regards to whether you could do reflect maps, or not. As far as I know, spreading ignites can't all reflect onto you ( 1 ignite at a time anyway ).

if I have starkonja already enchanted with blade vortex duration, where could I look for resists?
"
lordpeppo wrote:

sure why not

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info