[3.4]Disintegrator BV Elementalist [All Content Viable] Uber Elder Down

bumppp
I'm pretty sure I'll try this out as a second character after I've farmed up some currency in 3.3. Tree looks great, but there's a couple of changes I've made in mine:

On my PoB I've taken the int points out of the start instead of the spell damage nodes and taken Snowforged instead. A bit more damage, but nothing major. I plan on levelling with the spell damage then respeccing those points later.

Also, with your jewel sockets it's much better to get the socket by Shaper instead of the one to the left of the life wheel because you get 0.7% life regen instead of 20 strength, so this helps combat the regen from the staff a bit.

Also, what are your thoughts on replacing Spell Echo with Concentrated Effect in 3.3? Cast rate without it is 3.54/s, with a duration of 9.55s we should pretty easily keep up the full 10 stacks of the new BV against bosses. For faster map clear we can get away with swapping Efficacy and Conc for Spell Echo and Inc AoE. It's half the damage, but that should make zero difference against anything that's not an endgame boss.

Anyway, looking forward to playing the build! Hope you keep this updated.
This is gonna be my league starter. Hopefully, the staff won't cost a fortune to get.
"
r34l17yh4x wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'll try this out as a second character after I've farmed up some currency in 3.3. Tree looks great, but there's a couple of changes I've made in mine:

On my PoB I've taken the int points out of the start instead of the spell damage nodes and taken Snowforged instead. A bit more damage, but nothing major. I plan on levelling with the spell damage then respeccing those points later.

Also, with your jewel sockets it's much better to get the socket by Shaper instead of the one to the left of the life wheel because you get 0.7% life regen instead of 20 strength, so this helps combat the regen from the staff a bit.

Also, what are your thoughts on replacing Spell Echo with Concentrated Effect in 3.3? Cast rate without it is 3.54/s, with a duration of 9.55s we should pretty easily keep up the full 10 stacks of the new BV against bosses. For faster map clear we can get away with swapping Efficacy and Conc for Spell Echo and Inc AoE. It's half the damage, but that should make zero difference against anything that's not an endgame boss.

Anyway, looking forward to playing the build! Hope you keep this updated.

Hm yea you are actually right about the tree changes, ive taken snowforged on my lvl 97 char alrdy not sure which tree you used, but there might be other better options instead of those spell nodes, im to lazy to check now though since im not playing poe anymore, fully agree with ur life reg nodes too

New Blade Vortex looks sick, we can basically remove spell echo and use concentrated effect and efficacy against bosses, or perhaps increased critical damage with the new extra crit chance per blade

I'm not a fan of Inc AoE it feels so underwhelming even against trash mobs we better use crit dmg there imo

Will put more thoughts into it when the patch arrives :)

Last edited by TayVaNo on May 28, 2018, 2:18:27 PM
Hey! Nice build! Will you post HC tree?
"
GoDLikUS wrote:

He said hes not playing poe anymore so im afraid there will be no updates or alternative trees anymore. Ofcourse i might be wrong.
Last edited by Deziowy on Jun 1, 2018, 4:31:10 AM
"
Deziowy wrote:
"
GoDLikUS wrote:

He said hes not playing poe anymore so im afraid there will be no updates or alternative trees anymore. Ofcourse i might be wrong.

I will start playing new league today again, i am going for another build as my first char tho, but once i reach lvl 90 and notice ignite is still shit i probably switch to this build again :)

I will still update tree/gems when the patch arrives, since there are mot that many changes in 3.3 anyway

but yea its not the best starting build :D we have to wait for first uber elder kills before we get access to the weapon so i recommend starting with a standart bv build and later transition into disintegrator for lategame content

i dont get why you are sacrificing 10% of the damage and the full shock effect and a jewel slot, by not using phys to light support instead of cold to fire?? am i missing something
i bought a disintegrator on incursion and i tried this but i feel much more squishy than with my current setup... the main reason is that i can't use shield charge so the mobility is crap... can you give me some suggestion to scale my character better?
Last edited by xDarkTemplar on Jun 7, 2018, 5:40:16 AM
"
xDarkTemplar wrote:
i bought a disintegrator on incursion and i tried this but i feel much more squishy than with my current setup... the main reason is that i can't use shield charge so the mobility is crap... can you give me some suggestion to scale my character better?

do you got a warlords mark ring yet? also i would aim for 6k life and atleast 3 elder/shaper items before going disintegrator

"
colonelzzz wrote:
i dont get why you are sacrificing 10% of the damage and the full shock effect and a jewel slot, by not using phys to light support instead of cold to fire?? am i missing something

it is not sacrificing, we just dont convert it. 10% conversion is not worth a gem slot damage wise

we dont use herald of thunder and dont get the 25% penetration, so we rather focus on cold/fire damage instead

updated pob link btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info