[3.4]Disintegrator BV Elementalist [All Content Viable] Uber Elder Down

"
xzx0053 wrote:
How about Craiceann's Carapace and Craiceann's Tracks.We can get 30% additional Physical Damage Reduction and Cannot be Stunned,Bleeding.Craiceann's Carapace could have 6s,and cheaper than
Or think about Craiceann's Chitin to get more block chance,we're using a staff,it gives us 20% block chance at least.

Main problem here is that we lose life and fire dmg of kaom. Also, crab barrier reserve mana we spend for herald + hatred. How do you cap your resist too ?
Last edited by Biosthemancore on Mar 29, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
The thread was uptaded to 10M dps, how did you reach that number ?

Great build.
"
The thread was uptaded to 10M dps, how did you reach that number ?

Great build.

I didnt, im very close to 7M but 10M is possible with better gear and max lvl, even 12M+ seems possible with perf gear

"
Hey the level 80 tree seems broken for me anyone else getting this? :)

should be fixed now
What about " The Taming Prismatic Ring"? Could that be an option?
whats about shavronne boots
The degen is driving me mad it what is causing me to always die will it get better the more levels i get or gear cause if not i will stop the build is great for dps but i feel for defence it is not unless i am doing something wrong
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Apr 1, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
"
The degen is driving me mad it what is causing me to always die will it get better the more levels i get or gear cause if not i will stop the build is great for dps but i feel for defence it is not unless i am doing something wrong

Get less elder/shaper items if you got problems, also not attacking for 4 seconds removes the degen, which helps alot especially vs phase bosses
Never stand still unless u leech with Warlords Mark or building up stacks, running gets the pantheon going which is actually a big deal

I mean i reached lvl 97 so far, and will push it to 100 probably
Its not the tankiest build for sure but if you play careful you should not have that many problems with survivability

Last edited by TayVaNo on Apr 1, 2018, 7:47:16 PM
sick build, also did it for myself
but i have qustion, try to found eye with convert to cold and crit from hatred hard as fck and good for use cold conversion what price fairly, but if remove cold conversion gem and addin just crit from hatred eye and adding phys to lighting gem against contr-destr plus addin herald of thunder(remove 5points and capture mana reserv left side down to avatar) u have 4 auras with depend mana pool for 20spins it more value or not this my q?
no, you can't use 3 heralds and Hatred, heralds do not count as auras, they dont benefit from from those passives
i just got luccky 6 linking a disintegrator with 260fuse, so i started to search for a build and just stumbled on this one. since i am a complete noob on spell related things, i would like to ask if you dont think that going templar would be better choice for this, and how much did you spend on yout itens, since i am doing this on std a would really like to see this working, and what did you mean with carefull flask management ?

And i would like to say that this is a REALLY nice build concept

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info