[3.4]Disintegrator BV Elementalist [All Content Viable] Uber Elder Down

What do you think about adding a mark of the shapper ring ? wouldnt it syngergize nicely with the build ( with only concern being about capping res) ?
hiya would this helm help the orbs of storm set up?

"
hiya would this helm help the orbs of storm set up?

Helps yea, but is it needed? not really :D
Still a nice helm for BV

"
What do you think about adding a mark of the shapper ring ? wouldnt it syngergize nicely with the build ( with only concern being about capping res) ?

It's nice, but any decent rare ring outclasses mark of the shaper imo

what do u think about using 60% more cold damage with watchers eye and phys to lightning instead of hypothermia?
"
Birckhoff wrote:
what do u think about using 60% more cold damage with watchers eye and phys to lightning instead of hypothermia?

what do you mean with 60% more cold damage with watchers eye? such jewel doesnt exist :s

phys to light is bad for us, we dont scale much with light damage
"
TayVaNo wrote:
"
Birckhoff wrote:

what do you mean with 60% more cold damage with watchers eye? such jewel doesnt exist :s

i mean it looks pretty legit to me :)
What would you choose to upgrade first ? watcher eye with hatred or taste of hate, since i cant afford both atm.
"
What would you choose to upgrade first ? watcher eye with hatred or taste of hate, since i cant afford both atm.

Watcher's eye first

"
Birckhoff wrote:
"
TayVaNo wrote:
"
Birckhoff wrote:

i mean it looks pretty legit to me :)

thats increased damage not more, big difference :s

its nice as 2nd stat together with conversion but as solo mod not that useful

Hey the level 80 tree seems broken for me anyone else getting this? :)
How about Craiceann's Carapace and Craiceann's Tracks.We can get 30% additional Physical Damage Reduction and Cannot be Stunned,Bleeding.Craiceann's Carapace could have 6s,and cheaper than
Or think about Craiceann's Chitin to get more block chance,we're using a staff,it gives us 20% block chance at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info