[3.3] Special Scorchflake - 21 Uniques Build! 10k HP - 75 Block Aegis - All Content and Map Mods

Have some tried to fast level with poets pen without changing the tree to much?
"
iDT wrote:
Have some tried to fast level with poets pen without changing the tree to much?

I made this leveling pastebin for you: https://pastebin.com/tvXdjcyK
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 5, 2018, 3:54:47 PM
wow thks :) that was very kind. Will check this out.
New 3.3 showcase of the build, Chimera again (so you can compare it with the 3.2 version). I didn't pick Chimera because it's easy, it's actually the hardest fight for the build due to the chaos damage adds. But our DPS is enough to make them less of an issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIym4Jh9Ojc

This uses the rich boii's Combustion Shield setup (Tempest Shield + Combustion + Ele Prolif + Crit Strikes) to apply combustion and shock on mobs as well as give us more Elemental Overload uptime. The video also shows the power of Vaal RF for clearing together with Blasphemy Flammability and Combustion.
I have just finished the story with Poets Pen without changing the tree at all and it was pretty OK and fast. The rough spot was the 3rd lab, could not do this with Pets (+my gear was pretty bad, no life rolls) Tabula was not required.

You cant buy a 5linked geofri's sanctuary with right colours :( i had to craft it. Looks like this chest is not used widely

"
2. Reduced crit damage taken corruption on shield (lets you tank shaper slam without AA).

What is actually AA?

Thanks for sharing this nice build, looks pretty cool
Last edited by iDT on Jul 7, 2018, 8:04:01 PM
Geofri's Sanctuary seems to be used by every strength stacking build so it shouldn't be an issue even finding a 6L one to buy at a decent cost. The colors are easy to roll for due to the str+int base of the armor itself so I wouldn't concern myself too much with that.

AA = Arctic Armour, what the normal version of the build uses and what the rich boii version of the build replaces in favor of blasphemy flammability.
Updates on my uber elder efforts:

Damage is a bit too low for my skill level. I had about 10 attempts and only got really close (like 10% hp away close) in one of them. Most of the mistakes were dumb but the more damage you have the less you have to worry about mistakes.

I think going for fire leech on watcher's eye instead of on astramentis (as a corruption) was a mistake, since penetration is way too good to give up on watcher's eye, especially against shaper and uber elder. I modified the rich boii build to beef up its DPS some more.

Once I get the gear (no one's selling the corruption i need on standard) I'll try again.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 15, 2018, 8:02:14 AM
How about: exactly same setup just different attack skills: Incinerate + Magma Orb ? Isn't this a lot more dps with exactly same gear ?
"
papaca wrote:
How about: exactly same setup just different attack skills: Incinerate + Magma Orb ? Isn't this a lot more dps with exactly same gear ?

I think Magma Orb's supports are fairly specific and Incinerate needs AoE nodes and cast speed to shine, plus the mana costs are a fair bit higher than scorching ray.

I think you could make those spells work (possibly better than the current setup), but the skill tree would need some changes.
I will check it out. DPS in PoB it's almost 4 x higher with this setup so it might be good... Also i really dont like scorching ray :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info