[3.3] Special Scorchflake - 21 Uniques Build! 10k HP - 75 Block Aegis - All Content and Map Mods

Keep the updates coming, I'm really kind of hyped for this as a leaguestart. I like the idea of being able to complete a build nicely and not have to worry about gear as much? (With jewels to upgrade, but not rares or etc.)

And also the all uniques inventory will look really pretty. c:
Do you think that this build would be able to kill uber elder?
T16 (Chimera) video is up!

Made a few mistakes like not getting a constant arcane surge uptime in the boss fight, and not dodging the chaos projectiles well enough. But went pretty smooth otherwise!

"
Kasty wrote:
Do you think that this build would be able to kill uber elder?

I believe it has what it takes judging by the characters that have killed it.

Also, got the Shaper kill. Will try to get a video up of a clean kill eventually.
Last edited by Novalisk on Mar 23, 2018, 9:36:32 AM
Am I missing something? I can't find any reference to this special scorchflake on the wiki... Am I missing a joke, a meme or simply informations?
"
ernoriel wrote:
Am I missing something? I can't find any reference to this special scorchflake on the wiki... Am I missing a joke, a meme or simply informations?

It's a fake item, but the stats are what the build does. Open the spoiler tabs for gear and tree and so on and it'll explain it.
An update because there appears to be interest still:

Been having a blast doing rippy maps with this build. I can go in blind and handle pretty much every mod, only problematic one is reflect which makes me go a bit slower (aegis mitigates a LOT of reflect damage though). I'm still a bit disappointed with my DPS against Shaper (which caused me to rip due to vortex congestion, still got him though), but I've been upgrading my gear and working on ideas to improve the build.

My current plan is to transition into elementalist instead of occultist. Sacrifices a bit of HP since we have to pick up the curse nodes(still remains over 10K), but I get some penetration for shaper/guardians, a buffed up herald of ash, and a shock bonus. I also added blood rage to speed up map clearing which helped out a lot. I won't make the switch official yet because I wanna see how it performs without the stun immunity (only relevant when we don't block since our block recovery is +200%).
Last edited by Novalisk on Mar 26, 2018, 3:59:40 PM
Does upgrading gear mean better rolls, or are you considering any different items entirely?
Purely better rolls for now, you can check out my current gear and compare with the one in the OP.
how does this compare to the other similar build that inspired it? the scionic flame tank or whatever. it seems like this build results in about 3-5k less HP, but does it do more damage to make up for it?
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
how does this compare to the other similar build that inspired it? the scionic flame tank or whatever. it seems like this build results in about 3-5k less HP, but does it do more damage to make up for it?

The build does more damage and has a different type of tank engine, less suitable for shaper and more suitable for mapping since it more efficiently tackles large groups of mobs. It's also able to handle no-regen and reduced recovery maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info