[3.3] Special Scorchflake - 21 Uniques Build! 10k HP - 75 Block Aegis - All Content and Map Mods

Level 70 and really liking what im seeing here. Can I just say that Avengers flasks are the perfect affix for a build like this? It looks like you can keep uptime on boss fights almost indefinitely. Ill need to get all my flasks rolled and see how it works out from here.
"
icelockon wrote:
Level 70 and really liking what im seeing here. Can I just say that Avengers flasks are the perfect affix for a build like this? It looks like you can keep uptime on boss fights almost indefinitely. Ill need to get all my flasks rolled and see how it works out from here.

Good to hear that you like it so far!

Just watch out for Chaos and DoT bosses, everything else is pretty much facetank.
I really like this build. I'm level 85 and am able to do most maps T13 and below very comfortably. Haven't found any T14 maps yet. I still haven't managed to kill Shakari for the poison immunity though, and the one time I tried it, I ended up getting killed 6 times in a row. I tried to capture the soul after rolling a rare corrupted map that gave the boss 45% more chaos damage, and 35% more health. It was impossible.

I had a question about the passive skill tree. It looks like you took Catalyse, and I cant figure out why. Its 24% elemental damage with Attack Skills.

Glad you're enjoying it! As for Catalyse, it's basically a +20 Strength node due to Efficient Training. More beneficial if you go for the Lead Sprinkler variant, but still really good.
Last edited by Novalisk on Apr 15, 2018, 1:22:27 PM
Hi. I'm a player from China. I truly appreciate the bd you shared, and I'm using it. Hope you can explain more about skills and potions used in this bd. Thanks again for your kind sharing. Looking forward to your new Shaper video.
Hi! awesome that you're using the build :)

I don't think I'll get a clean shaper vid up, because:

1. I'm pretty bad with the mechanics
2. Shaper counters this build pretty hard, with the DPS check and the DoT defenses check. Even though I got him on both of my tries, it took me a few too many portals for my liking.
3. I've gotten a bit bored with the league

Though who knows, I might get back into it at a later date.

As for the skills, I'm not sure which skill choice you're not clear on?

Potions can vary from encounter to encounter. I'm currently running Atziri's Promise for more DPS to test it out.
Last edited by Novalisk on Apr 19, 2018, 8:42:09 AM
Hey like the look of this build, not levelled a Scion before.. can you give me a nudge in the right direction for skill progression for levelling?

Just add the build gems as you can or is there a faster combo I can use until all the gems are usable?
When leveling up you just want to use firestorm with iron will (recommended uniques are in the leveling section of the OP), if you have a tabula go for the 6L CWC setup when it's available.
Awesome - thanks!
Just want to say thank you for this great build. I've played it as my league starter and the gearing was extremely smooth. Much easier than the ES tanks I've played before. I'm still on a 4L and the damage is actually really good already (for a tank).
Last edited by Timeclasp on Jun 16, 2018, 7:34:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info