[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Thanks for the build!

I am gathering the items / lvling up a variant of this build as my second in Delve.

I decided to go with a unique shield - Unyielding flame because i prefer SC to WB. Flame seems to have a good balance adding base block chance the HP & resists for def but still giving you good crit + atk/cast speed on crit.

I will be running 4 heralds (3 ele ones + new phys one). I also manged to get an Aul's uprising with nearby enemies have and additional 2% chance to receive a crit + no mana reserve clarity.

Tree wise i am reworking it a bit to include the "arcane potency", "Purity of flesh", & "sovereignty" wheels (to help with the extra mana reserve on the 4th herald)

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
For those asking: yes, BV is a great skill to push delves with.

*However* at later depths (past 300ish or so) you will need to adjust your build quite a bit, or use a different ascendancy. The reason for this is that deep delves deal too much damage to just run a glass cannon clear setup.

You need stuns like freezes, you need decent EHP and mitigation (high life + high evade is good), and you need to run curses like Enfeeble.

For all-around content and better delve pushing you're better off running Occultist CI with BV, much tankier. But Elementalist can definitely do it as well if you focus on defenses and freeze more (one of the top 10 solo is an Elementalist BV).

So you would go dual curse some way with a Warlords Mark ring and run Enfeeble in the CWDT/HoT setup?

The most obvious thing for deeper delves is using Sceptre and Shield. The added EHP and block chance (even with Acrobatics) will help a lot. Could even get really useful stuff for Delves like +1% max resists.

And what do you mean with stuns/freezes? This build automatically freezes whole packs when you walk near them.

But yea, I agree with you, I am very sure that depth 600 for the Challenge should be doable solo with this build without too many problems, at least if built right and not going full glass cannon.

Bit late to the discussion but you can just get a corrupted hrimsorrow with level 10 enfeeble on it doesn't take much attempts to get this corruption and they are pretty cheap. As for the +1 curse amulet that's another story but with livesearch open you will find a cheap one quite fast :)

Work perfectly in mines, i also have a tempchains one for some specific situations, else for general mapping i just use a +1 frenzy charges; Hope it can help. And yes going with a shield will give enough survability past 300 and easier gear management.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Sep 17, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
What a change, from crawling pace to the point parties hates me.
Reserved Race 3.4
"
arcondark wrote:
Thanks for the build!

I am gathering the items / lvling up a variant of this build as my second in Delve.

I decided to go with a unique shield - Unyielding flame because i prefer SC to WB. Flame seems to have a good balance adding base block chance the HP & resists for def but still giving you good crit + atk/cast speed on crit.

I will be running 4 heralds (3 ele ones + new phys one). I also manged to get an Aul's uprising with nearby enemies have and additional 2% chance to receive a crit + no mana reserve clarity.

Tree wise i am reworking it a bit to include the "arcane potency", "Purity of flesh", & "sovereignty" wheels (to help with the extra mana reserve on the 4th herald)

I'm using Esh's Mirror for that oneshot-everything-while-flying-through-the-map feel, works great so far (T7 elder, T8-9 maps deathless)
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
For those asking: yes, BV is a great skill to push delves with.

*However* at later depths (past 300ish or so) you will need to adjust your build quite a bit, or use a different ascendancy. The reason for this is that deep delves deal too much damage to just run a glass cannon clear setup.

You need stuns like freezes, you need decent EHP and mitigation (high life + high evade is good), and you need to run curses like Enfeeble.

For all-around content and better delve pushing you're better off running Occultist CI with BV, much tankier. But Elementalist can definitely do it as well if you focus on defenses and freeze more (one of the top 10 solo is an Elementalist BV).

So you would go dual curse some way with a Warlords Mark ring and run Enfeeble in the CWDT/HoT setup?

The most obvious thing for deeper delves is using Sceptre and Shield. The added EHP and block chance (even with Acrobatics) will help a lot. Could even get really useful stuff for Delves like +1% max resists.

And what do you mean with stuns/freezes? This build automatically freezes whole packs when you walk near them.

But yea, I agree with you, I am very sure that depth 600 for the Challenge should be doable solo with this build without too many problems, at least if built right and not going full glass cannon.

Bit late to the discussion but you can just get a corrupted hrimsorrow with level 10 enfeeble on it doesn't take much attempts to get this corruption and they are pretty cheap. As for the +1 curse amulet that's another story but with livesearch open you will find a cheap one quite fast :)

Work perfectly in mines, i also have a tempchains one for some specific situations, else for general mapping i just use a +1 frenzy charges; Hope it can help. And yes going with a shield will give enough survability past 300 and easier gear management.

Well, that or the +1 curse ring. I will lose a ton of damage either way, but an amulet will be much more expensive.
For the moment this is my final form :

Managed to have a very good belt, enfeeble gloves and a +1 curse amulet ( no life...but it's ok for the moment ).

Im currently depth 295 and not any problem, the mana/life leech on boots is a realy huge boost, you can realy consider it to boost the survavibility of the build .

using conc effect for boss with approc 1.5M shaper dps with it , so prety nice and powerful.
For map Clearing i am using a Quicksilver with inc Duration and Phaserun. Feels alot faster than WB and since i lack a decent shield SC is no option to even try atm for me.
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
For the moment this is my final form :

Managed to have a very good belt, enfeeble gloves and a +1 curse amulet ( no life...but it's ok for the moment ).

Im currently depth 295 and not any problem, the mana/life leech on boots is a realy huge boost, you can realy consider it to boost the survavibility of the build .

using conc effect for boss with approc 1.5M shaper dps with it , so prety nice and powerful.

Mhh, the boot enchant should not do anything actually. WM has you leech capped to like triple the cap. Well, I guess against some monsters that aren't cursed it will do a little bit as you are not using a WM ring. I much prefer a dodge enchant for more survivabilty or even the 16% attack and cast speed for nicer clear speed.

But nice setup with dual curse. Currently looking for a +1 curse amulet that does not take away tons of life and damage when compared to my current one. I feel like losing like 15% damage and 220 life and gaining a level 12 enfeeble will actually lower my survivability.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 17, 2018, 5:04:30 PM
For anyone playing this build that wants to get rid of the clunkyness of activating it so much I HIGHLY reccomend getting the +16% attack and cast speed boot enchant. Its like night and day.

With 3 frenzy charges I get from IceBite and the killed recently boost, my cast speed for BV is at 0.24 which feels so good when playing.

Also is there any elder-shaper-delve roll we might be interested in for Helmets or Shields? I dont want them to be just life+res. Thanks!

From my experience and extremely mediocre gear, I have done up to T9 without a single problem, only problem may be some bosses I try to facetank instead of moving, once higher maps drop will post again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info