[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
For the moment this is my final form :

Managed to have a very good belt, enfeeble gloves and a +1 curse amulet ( no life...but it's ok for the moment ).

Im currently depth 295 and not any problem, the mana/life leech on boots is a realy huge boost, you can realy consider it to boost the survavibility of the build .

using conc effect for boss with approc 1.5M shaper dps with it , so prety nice and powerful.

Mhh, the boot enchant should not do anything actually. WM has you leech capped to like triple the cap. Well, I guess against some monsters that aren't cursed it will do a little bit as you are not using a WM ring. I much prefer a dodge enchant for more survivabilty or even the 16% attack and cast speed for nicer clear speed.

But nice setup with dual curse. Currently looking for a +1 curse amulet that does not take away tons of life and damage when compared to my current one. I feel like losing like 15% damage and 220 life and gaining a level 12 enfeeble will actually lower my survivability.

Actualy, this enchant is realy working well, i find it super usefull in Delve when you have a lot of density and lot of damage incoming, like Vaal spawns. Im full life in half a second, in fact, my life can't even drop realy low because of the regen. I did some tests and it saved me many times.
"
Korrikalari wrote:
For anyone playing this build that wants to get rid of the clunkyness of activating it so much I HIGHLY reccomend getting the +16% attack and cast speed boot enchant. Its like night and day.

With 3 frenzy charges I get from IceBite and the killed recently boost, my cast speed for BV is at 0.24 which feels so good when playing.

Also is there any elder-shaper-delve roll we might be interested in for Helmets or Shields? I dont want them to be just life+res. Thanks!

From my experience and extremely mediocre gear, I have done up to T9 without a single problem, only problem may be some bosses I try to facetank instead of moving, once higher maps drop will post again.

- cold // - light res to nearby enemies
% life/ max life

As for what some are saying vis-a-vis Enfeeble being worth it: Enfeeble is worth far more than 200 life and bit of damage. It's used for content where you are in danger of being oneshot or severely chunked without it. For T16 and below you don't need it at all, just go with w/e you want.

If you are building this to progress delves and survive, you don't focus on damage. You do plenty of that just with EO Inpulsa. Damage on BV is overkill anyway, the 2nd stat stick is totally unnecessary as is a damage amulet.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Sep 17, 2018, 7:52:40 PM
so im lvl 88 now, torn on where to go next:

1. could keep the 4 heralds and just go for another jewel slot.
2. ditch herald of purity and go MoM.

the minions seems to lure boss attacks even when im right ontop on it.
not sure which one will make it safer, tho im leaning towards quad heralds.

*playing on STD so delves arent relevant :)
Strong build, having a great time.

My biggest problem is that my leech is pretty much complete dog shit. I feel like i absolutely need to run two double life flasks in most high end content just because my leech is so god damn slow that relying on it would get me killed 100% of the time.

Currently trying to progress on Uber Elder for the first time, and the lack of any reasonable leech is making things difficult. I'm currently NOT running a Warlords Mark ring, relying only upon the Coh/Herald/Herald/Warlords setup.

So my question is this, can anyone attest to leech feeling much stronger when they picked up a warlords ring? Would really appreciate the feedback.
"
Hypershot1 wrote:
Strong build, having a great time.

My biggest problem is that my leech is pretty much complete dog shit. I feel like i absolutely need to run two double life flasks in most high end content just because my leech is so god damn slow that relying on it would get me killed 100% of the time.

Currently trying to progress on Uber Elder for the first time, and the lack of any reasonable leech is making things difficult. I'm currently NOT running a Warlords Mark ring, relying only upon the Coh/Herald/Herald/Warlords setup.

So my question is this, can anyone attest to leech feeling much stronger when they picked up a warlords ring? Would really appreciate the feedback.

I would say you need the warlords mark ring.
it guarantee that you are leeching all the time, even on bosses.
there is also the boots enchant which can help you, but only works if you killed recently, on some bosses its not really helping.
Could you guys take a look on my gear? Build says that i would have like 7k HP, but i am on 5.7... What can i do to reach this?
This is my gear:

What can i do to improve my DPS? I know - 6l inpulsa -> i am on the way to do it.

thanks for reply :)
"
geoing00 wrote:
Could you guys take a look on my gear? Build says that i would have like 7k HP, but i am on 5.7... What can i do to reach this?
This is my gear:

What can i do to improve my DPS? I know - 6l inpulsa -> i am on the way to do it.

thanks for reply :)

7k EHP = Effective HP.
it means that the 7k refers to both life and mana with MoM.

say you have 6k life and another 1k unresered mana, thats equals to 7k EHP.
Just reached delve 300 :) ! This build is just super smooth, super effective, i love it !
Aside from the mana reserved from the heralds, Why would you go witch over inquisitor.

At least boss wise, inquisitors damage seems significantly superior (2.2M to 3m)

Im not a Huge fan of Pendulum / 75% increased Elenmental comes to 7-10% more

How much weight does beacon of ruin and Conflux pull in this build?

"
weikor wrote:
Aside from the mana reserved from the heralds, Why would you go witch over inquisitor.

At least boss wise, inquisitors damage seems significantly superior (2.2M to 3m)

Im not a Huge fan of Pendulum / 75% increased Elenmental comes to 7-10% more

How much weight does beacon of ruin and Conflux pull in this build?

The guaranteed 20% shock is pretty big, as otherwise you would never be able to shock bosses with Blade Vortex (rapid small hits)... 25% ele pen is also pretty decent

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info