[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hello.
I noticed on poe.ninja that the players are taking the left points and Acribatics with Phase Acribatics.
Is it worth doing the same?

Example: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Kenterx/KenterClearAtlas?i=3&search=class%3DElementalist%26skill%3DBlade-Vortex
Spoiler

Spoiler

just one question, which one is better for this build?

Noob gears but didnt really have much time to farm currency this league. Have about 250c spare. I know everything needs big upgrades but would like a pointer to which ones to go for first. I think I would like aim for more dmg atm. Btw the build is definitely very fun and strong while doesn't feel braindead. The clear is pretty to look at too w/o any mtx.

Edit:
So I got this for just 130c. After checking with PoB, pretty sure I got it for cheap. Or everyone else just way overpriced this type of weapons. I would advise people to actually check with PoB before buying if you are not sure.
Last edited by gelade11 on Sep 8, 2018, 6:11:33 AM
new jewel unnatural instinct
at right scion starting area has insane value and should be core for end game gear.

for 7 skill points you get
45% crit multi
8% max life
14% ms
26% spell dmg
16% attack speed
14% cast speed
15 dex
25 int

Along with harrier node.

ms is super nice since all we wanna do is go fast
A must to go down there if you can afford the jewel.
Last edited by Agita on Sep 7, 2018, 8:48:08 PM
"
odin813 wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

just one question, which one is better for this build?

second is better i think
Hey guys,

Is it worth using the herald of purity in this build? If so, I change which herald?

thank u
"
Hey guys,

Is it worth using the herald of purity in this build? If so, I change which herald?

thank u

Not worth replacing, but if you can fit Enlighten + Reduced mana enchant on Ice/Fire/Light, then go for it. You'll be a bit mana-starved for MoM though.

Also wanted to add that Devoto's ain't half bad for this build, at least after you get a 5-6L Inpulsa. Increases the clearspeed by a lot, _ASSUMING_ that you are using a shield with Shield Charge.
Last edited by azuz22 on Sep 8, 2018, 12:55:40 AM
"
azuz22 wrote:
"
Hey guys,

thank u

Not worth replacing, but if you can fit Enlighten + Reduced mana enchant on Ice/Fire/Light, then go for it. You'll be a bit mana-starved for MoM though.

Also wanted to add that Devoto's ain't half bad for this build, at least after you get a 5-6L Inpulsa. Increases the clearspeed by a lot, _ASSUMING_ that you are using a shield with Shield Charge.

Thank you for your time and explanation.
I'm going to follow ur tip but I don't think I'm going to use a shield, since the tutorial suggests using two weapons.

Anyone could tell me what to upgrade or change next? It feels pretty smooth to mapping and delving but it is a bit clunky when it comes to deal the single target damage.
Hi, thanks for a build, running this 3rd league.

Running with very low budget version :D evasion and phase run with perma onslaught is working nice. Thinking about second shimmeron. Want to try stacking more crit multi.
P.S. hate whirling blades :DD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info