"
niksxs wrote:
"
hosein09 wrote:
guys pls gimme the full tree and the best unique weapons for this build

read start post

i did read it 3 times but it dont give full tree points

after 101 points we must do it ourself

and whats the final weapons for this build?

there is 112 points just need to check first post, after this you can for example take more jewel sockets which is always nice. End game weapon is as many "Gain #% of phy as ele" as possible + crit multi http://poe.trade/search/konokadakasuit (can do 3 in count as well for much cheaper ones + select dagger and not scepter)
So I noticed something weird.

Running Herald of Purity actually gives me more survivability than running Mind over Matter. Seems the minions that spawn from Purity make for VERY good meatshields and distractions for enemies, of course that won't help vs AOE damage or DoTs.
"
XanTheInsane wrote:
So I noticed something weird.

Running Herald of Purity actually gives me more survivability than running Mind over Matter. Seems the minions that spawn from Purity make for VERY good meatshields and distractions for enemies, of course that won't help vs AOE damage or DoTs.

Or you can use phase run and don't lose damage.
Hi! Thx for the build!

Would it be viable to turn of Heralds against Izaro or Kitva and so on?
I am currenly folowing another three, made by the first elementalist on delve league. I am using elemental overload insted of crit, and i found it is working prety well, did t13 and im sure in can do higher, didn't test for the moment .

Is there a big diference between the two ? or should i switch to full crit build ? my profile is public if you want to see the three

didn't try endgame bosses for the moment, maybe i should have a dagger to switch from shield to kill them
Could you guys give me some examples of jewels for this build? Which one should I aim for? Abyss one or normal one? Thank You guys. I am really enjoying this build so far (91 level).

What the best way to upgrade single target damage(except 6L inpulsa - it's on the way)?
Damage to t14-t15 bosses pretty good(61% crit chance in h/o,about ~69% with 10 blades on) with Vaal BV - killing them in 1.5-2.5sec,but i feel that will be not enough for guardians/shaper.
"
geoing00 wrote:
Could you guys give me some examples of jewels for this build? Which one should I aim for? Abyss one or normal one? Thank You guys. I am really enjoying this build so far (91 level).

I'm using 1 abyss in belt, 1 normal and 1 Intuitive leap. You can check my gear, it's public.

Done all bosses, except Uber Elder as for now. DPS in PoB like 600k on Shaper and it's pretty smooth (no mark of the shaper ring, very bad amulet and elder ring, low spell crit weapons and using crit strikes gem and not crit damage) and so on.

But on other side, 6L Inpulsa, not so bad weapons and Starkonja with spell damage. As for me, crit strikes gem much better for clearing, cuz almost 85% crit chance plus Inpulsa makes each hit crittin'.

Spoiler
Abaxoth for map boss!!!
is this ssf hc viable with the acro tree? do i need to make any changes
Loving the build so far. Uber elder done and now trying to push delves deeper, currently at 350.

Will probaly try to upgrade my rings later when I can afford a good warlords mark ring + mark of the shaper.
Last edited by Molgor on Sep 9, 2018, 1:29:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info