[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Why does my dps show up as 2M less than yours? Am I just using PoB incorrectly? Or am i geared wrong somehow? Obviously i don't have an elder ring with a mark of the shaper but it shouldn't make that much of a difference right?
I am currently looking to do some fossil crafting for this build, any recommendations? What have you all been trying to craft
Since I don't have Inpulsa yet I'm following this build guide but I added a single socket Herald of Purity for some extra damage.

It works pretty well and the summoned mobs are useful as "meatshields" and distractions for enemies.

Will probably turn it off so that I can get more survivability off of Mind over Matter.
"
XanTheInsane wrote:
Since I don't have Inpulsa yet I'm following this build guide but I added a single socket Herald of Purity for some extra damage.

It works pretty well and the summoned mobs are useful as "meatshields" and distractions for enemies.

Will probably turn it off so that I can get more survivability off of Mind over Matter.

Yeah doing excactly the same - Purity is really nice :)
How can I modify this build to be better in delves? Build is all fine in regular content, but when I leave the track to explore the darkness I get destroyed - not by the darkness debuff but by the monsters damage. Since enemies in the darkness are immune to damage I cannot leech life and they also won't die instantly resulting in me taking tons of damage.
Can i use hrimsorrow with curse enemy with level 11 enfeeble on hit ? does it stack with warlord mark ?
Hello, just started playing and i want know what do you recommend to buy. Im level 70 at the moment, and here is what i already have.

Hello guys, here my gear atm

I think my jewels are not the best too but...do you think my next step should be to try impulsa 6l, breacking my actual 5l (not enought currency to buy another one, the first came from an orb of chance)?
In the worst scenario...i will use a tabula -.-", right?
"
unicron wrote:

Surely you know that gear is not just mediocre. And Carcass Jack, one of the lesser "Inpulsa's" of 2.x and before, is still a good pick. Yes, I know, AoE nerf, but it's still a nice QoL allround choice for a build like this.

That Sceptre you have there is doing you great favours, and that amulet is top tier too if you ask me. Those completely negated the need for Inpulsa's damage boost and the added AoE would probably indeed clear a TON with HoIce. I was kind of surprised that there was no lvl 22 HoI Shaper ring in there, but you probably took care of it through supports.

I do wonder now, why didn't this gear setup do Uber Elder. Did you try and fail?

I used to have much better gear, thus I consider it mediocre...upgrades were possible, sure, but as it was then, there was literally no need for more damage.
Before that, I was using +2 to Cold Gems and some conversion Shaper statstick in offhand with herald of ice, but I felt there was no need for that, thus I decided to just go for more life and shield.

As for Uber Elder, yeah, I did not manage to down it, tried I'd say 6 or 7 times, but I always die later on, it felt like the damage was a bit lacking, but that may be because I wasn't crit.
I tried to incorporate Vaal RF as well, but it didn't work out too well.
As the build was, I just wasn't doing enough damage, and there was no way I could facetank without Vaal Grace, and on that encounter, having perma Vaal Grace is a teensy bit tricky. Might be that I'm not just too experienced with it, but I tried 6 or 7 times, and failed. Then did it on the first try with Starforge Brutality Cyclone Slayer xD
Would loreweave be a good replacement for boss fights aka elder/shaper? or should I aim for tabula +1/anything else?
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info