[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
tMShubar wrote:
Finally took down uber elder. Ripped a few sets (thinking more bad play due to lack of practice). Think the biggest issue I had was getting hit and then losing all my mana from MoM and then dying.

The Eradicator was also a huge pain for me for the exact same reason.

When everything is up though, boss HP just melts.

congrats on the uber elder kill.
i guess this is the scenario where replacing MoM with watcher's jewel is fully justified.

"
Zaflis wrote:
I'm having quite a bit of trouble in merciless labyrinth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS1Jdd0Z7nQ
It's only the first boss there and so many close calls.

What can i do? 3.4k life, Immortal call (11)+CWTD (10), 75% all resists (-30% chaos), phys reduction 26%, chance to block 23%, move speed 29%... I'm not doing Kitava just yet, at least lightning res would drop below 75%. I didn't use granite flasks on the video because they haven't been in my actionbar for long time yet, i don't have "muscle memory" for that.

The lightning golem also keeps dying even on non-boss encounters often.

edit: As expected, that run ended in death at last boss. It was second or third attempt.

your main problem is low damage which results in unnecessarily prolonged fight.
you need a 4 link item for blade vortex and correct supports for it - follow the guide.
your wand is terrible and you need to dual wield. you also need a diamond flask.
Well, i read the guide like 100 times, and I cant say when a weapon is better than divinarius. I see a lot of scepters from people posting here, and i dont know why they are better. We look for critical to spells as main mod, then spell and ele dmg. Normally divinarius has a lot of critical, and a good amount of spell damage. The problem is why people are losing critical for spells and replace with spell/ele dmg when critical for spells is first priority. If anyone can explain a little to me, i would appreciate it.
Can someone tell me or give pastebin link with everything what we need to check real dps output ? I wanna see my real dps let's say vs shaper, but in this build there are many factors and idk what to check in configuration in pob.
Hi everybody.
I'm having a blast with build so far, but I'm looking for improvements.
My Gear (5,8k hp/770 unreserved mana):
Spoiler

For improvements I have in mind getting Shapres Mark + Curse ring and better weapons (I was playing with Brightbeak and shield till recently so these are just 2 i managed to craft real quick). I just dont have currency atm. Other than that i think my gear is pretty solid, althought I had only 680k dps when I used PoB, which is really low compared to others (but i have never used PoB befor, so I hope I just fcked up something). If anyone has an idea, what else could I improve, I'm open to anything.

Also I want to ask how much resists do you guys have? It seems to me, that i have way more then others posting their builds here (I have 143/150/135 f/c/l).

Next thing is, how do you guys manage to kill Atziri? She just oneshots me when she splits and keep oneshoting me every time I try to get back to fight. I managed to kill her once, but all my next attempts were total failure.

Last thing, its ok to drop blind on herald of thunder if I want to go with 3 heralds in my gloves?
So if anyone can give me some advice I would love it. :)
Last edited by kozelpepa on Jun 22, 2018, 9:38:08 AM
"
kozelpepa wrote:
Hi everybody.
I'm having a blast with build so far, but I'm looking for improvements.
My Gear (5,8k hp/770 unreserved mana):
Spoiler

For improvements I have in mind getting Shapres Mark + Curse ring and better weapons (I was playing with Brightbeak and shield till recently so these are just 2 i managed to craft real quick). I just dont have currency atm. Other than that i think my gear is pretty solid, althought I had only 680k dps when I used PoB, which is really low compared to others (but i have never used PoB befor, so I hope I just fcked up something). If anyone has an idea, what else could I improve, I'm open to anything.

Also I want to ask how much resists do you guys have? It seems to me, that i have way more then others posting their builds here (I have 143/150/135 f/c/l).

Next thing is, how do you guys manage to kill Atziri? She just oneshots me when she splits and keep oneshoting me every time I try to get back to fight. I managed to kill her once, but all my next attempts were total failure.

Last thing, its ok to drop blind on herald of thunder if I want to go with 3 heralds in my gloves?
So if anyone can give me some advice I would love it. :)

You're not looking at the right set of weapons in PoB, you have 697k with your blue Haku weapons, but you have 1.7mill with your other weapon set.

Mark of shaper + warlord will push you over 2mill, then you can upgrade weapons/amulet for more.

I have 76% all resist with my DPS weapons, although that's not really recommended (usually 108%+ to still have 75% against Elemental Weakness). But I'm using Wise Oak, so that triple 76% resist gives me a pretty nice dps boost and a little tankiness. Once you get your Mark of shaper/Warlord ring, you'll lose a lot of resist from those two rings you have, so that should become similar to what others have.

Atziri has a reflect mechanic. Never attack the atziri that has the mirror when she splits. Also the normal phase have some elemental reflect too, but that's negligible if you manage it properly. Here's a (long) gif of atziri kill https://gfycat.com/OpenTastyAidi

Once you get your Warlord Mark ring, you can drop Blind/warlord mark/curse on hit in your gloves and just put all 3 heralds + enlighten for a bigger mana pool for MoM.
Last edited by worldpk on Jun 22, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
"
automecanic wrote:
Well, i read the guide like 100 times, and I cant say when a weapon is better than divinarius. I see a lot of scepters from people posting here, and i dont know why they are better. We look for critical to spells as main mod, then spell and ele dmg. Normally divinarius has a lot of critical, and a good amount of spell damage. The problem is why people are losing critical for spells and replace with spell/ele dmg when critical for spells is first priority. If anyone can explain a little to me, i would appreciate it.

Extra dmg rolls on those will beat any rare or unique easy.
Last edited by Esspay on Jun 22, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
"
worldpk wrote:
You're not looking at the right set of weapons in PoB, you have 697k with your blue Haku weapons, but you have 1.7mill with your other weapon set.

Mark of shaper + warlord will push you over 2mill, then you can upgrade weapons/amulet for more.

I have 76% all resist with my DPS weapons, although that's not really recommended (usually 108%+ to still have 75% against Elemental Weakness). But I'm using Wise Oak, so that triple 76% resist gives me a pretty nice dps boost and a little tankiness. Once you get your Mark of shaper/Warlord ring, you'll lose a lot of resist from those two rings you have, so that should become similar to what others have.

Atziri has a reflect mechanic. Never attack the atziri that has the mirror when she splits. Also the normal phase have some elemental reflect too, but that's negligible if you manage it properly. Here's a (long) gif of atziri kill https://gfycat.com/OpenTastyAidi

Once you get your Warlord Mark ring, you can drop Blind/warlord mark/curse on hit in your gloves and just put all 3 heralds + enlighten for a bigger mana pool for MoM.

Thank you very much. I thought I was doing something wrong in PoB. So now, ill just focus on both rings and leave the rest for later.
Hello!
I'd like to ask whether a 6L is mandatory on the body or a 5L will still allow to play comfortably? The price difference is huge between these two.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Zaflis wrote:
I'm having quite a bit of trouble in merciless labyrinth

your main problem is low damage which results in unnecessarily prolonged fight.
you need a 4 link item for blade vortex and correct supports for it - follow the guide.
your wand is terrible and you need to dual wield. you also need a diamond flask.

Damage is a double edged sword, when it comes at expense of survivability. You need to stay alive for the duration of damage, and i'd never be ok with that kind of damage being able to 1-shot me.

i went with even stronger shield, levelled up a little more for skills and took MoM. Now i was able to facetank the boss, use armour flasks and basically nuke him in just a couple of seconds each time. I also added culling strike to Herald of Ice which possibly helped on the last and hardest 10%. So it's done now, Kitava here i come...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info