[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
automecanic wrote:
"
Esspay wrote:
"
automecanic wrote:
Well, i read the guide like 100 times, and I cant say when a weapon is better than divinarius. I see a lot of scepters from people posting here, and i dont know why they are better. We look for critical to spells as main mod, then spell and ele dmg. Normally divinarius has a lot of critical, and a good amount of spell damage. The problem is why people are losing critical for spells and replace with spell/ele dmg when critical for spells is first priority. If anyone can explain a little to me, i would appreciate it.

Extra dmg rolls on those will beat any rare or unique easy.

So it is better to look for dmg before spell critical? How many critical we should have as minimum in BV? (I have 54.75 right now).

Thats fine.. with diamond flask your crit will be like 84% or something.

Not saying crit to spells is bad just that it isnt the best stat you can get on a weapon

Also spell dmg and flat ele dmg are prefixes while spell crit is a suffix so theyre not even competing as you can get both on a rare.

Once your crit gets to a decent level like yours then crit multi also gives more dmg than crit to spells.

So long story short is crit to spells good? sure but there are better things out there.
Did red elder earlier, bricked a few of them before I finally downed him. Got rewarded for it though

Time to gear up some more and hope I can spawn uber elder and give it a shot as well.
"
UchihaCris wrote:
Bandits?

ALLIRA
Just finished act 10 and did a few maps to level so I can gear up. Little crafting session produced the elder ring and shaper sceptre. I ID'd the dagger as a drop so thats sick. Plan on attempting uber elder once I level more and get some life.

If you guys see any glaring issues please point them out to me. The shaper ring combo will come in at level 80 obviously.

Great guide OP!
What gives more sustain/defence, Berek's + another ring, or Mark of the Shaper + Warlord on Hit ring?
Can anyone tell me how to efficiently increase my Resists? Due to the Warlord Ring (which has no Resist on it) I dropped really hard and currently only have 48% Fire, 65% Cold and 53% Lightning. Thought about getting triple resist boots, but they are really expensive and I just can´t afford them.
Would be glad if anyone had some suggestions.

current gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by Filrilol on Jun 22, 2018, 9:00:59 PM
"
Filrilol wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to efficiently increase my Resists? Due to the Warlord Ring (which has no Resist on it) I dropped really hard and currently only have 48% Fire, 65% Cold and 53% Lightning. Thought about getting triple resist boots, but they are really expensive and I just can´t afford them.
Would be glad if anyone had some suggestions.

current gear:

Spoiler

Assuming you cant afford 6l inpulsa, try looking for a corrupted 6link with appropriate colors and some life/res in the meantime. I resorted to res on jewels to fix mine as well.
What flask should i replace for Wise Oak?

Spoiler
First of all, gotta say this build is really awesome, I've played build from guides for a while now (still kinda crappy at making my own) and this is by far one of the best I played ! Even managed to kill red elder and shaper for the first time ever and get rich enough to buy decent gear for the most part.

All I can say is a big thank you for the fun it provided me so far !
Last edited by Kardosism on Jun 23, 2018, 12:31:35 AM
what could i change to improve my current gear?
Last edited by LICHINVISIVEL on Jun 23, 2018, 1:03:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info