[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Zaflis wrote:
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Zaflis wrote:
I'm having quite a bit of trouble in merciless labyrinth

your main problem is low damage which results in unnecessarily prolonged fight.
you need a 4 link item for blade vortex and correct supports for it - follow the guide.
your wand is terrible and you need to dual wield. you also need a diamond flask.

Damage is a double edged sword, when it comes at expense of survivability. You need to stay alive for the duration of damage, and i'd never be ok with that kind of damage being able to 1-shot me.

i went with even stronger shield, levelled up a little more for skills and took MoM. Now i was able to facetank the boss, use armour flasks and basically nuke him in just a couple of seconds each time. I also added culling strike to Herald of Ice which possibly helped on the last and hardest 10%. So it's done now, Kitava here i come...

Culling on herald of ice doesnt actually cull the boss.
"
Esspay wrote:

Any reason why that would be? I see "Culling Strike" added to herald's bonuses and wiki says it works rare, unique and even on act bosses.
"
Zaflis wrote:
"
Esspay wrote:

Any reason why that would be? I see "Culling Strike" added to herald's bonuses and wiki says it works rare, unique and even on act bosses.

Same reason why herald of ice wont curse a boss if you link it with curse on hit.

only the explosions of herald of ice hits so it would only cull if there was a trash mob next to the boss while it is at 10% hp.
love ur build by the way..... so i have got a boot which has lvl 15 increased duration so can i replace the gem with any other ones...
do u have any suggestions... im new to the game
I haven't really messed with elementalist before. Do we actually shock/chill shaper/elder (and their uber variants)? Don't have everything setup yet to test it myself, so perhaps someone else can enlighten me on this one.

what can i upgrade besides rings and amulet
"
gingermanx wrote:

what can i upgrade besides rings and amulet

well the most important part look bad to me, your first dagger sound ((okayish)) the other provide almost nothing but i'm not an expert
hello,

i have this gear atm :

what i need to upgrade next from my gear ? and what stat to get for that item ??

i have 4.4k hp , 15k damage for vortex in hideout all res 75 except lightning resist that is 50

what items i need to swap?

tkz
have a nice day

Bandits?
"
Esspay wrote:
"
automecanic wrote:
Well, i read the guide like 100 times, and I cant say when a weapon is better than divinarius. I see a lot of scepters from people posting here, and i dont know why they are better. We look for critical to spells as main mod, then spell and ele dmg. Normally divinarius has a lot of critical, and a good amount of spell damage. The problem is why people are losing critical for spells and replace with spell/ele dmg when critical for spells is first priority. If anyone can explain a little to me, i would appreciate it.

Extra dmg rolls on those will beat any rare or unique easy.

So it is better to look for dmg before spell critical? How many critical we should have as minimum in BV? (I have 54.75 right now).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info