[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Did anybody look into stat weight of jewel rolls? Like how does crit multi compares to other rolls, as flat phys to spells, ele to spells, % as extra fire if you've crit recently?
Also with damage being over the top is it even worth paying 1ex per jewel with damage boosts?
And the life rolls - will 7% life on regular jewels always be more maximum life overall or is there a flat amount where abyssal will outweight it? Dont have abyssals with t1 life rolls to test it currently.
Overall it feels like squeezing more survivability would be better, what's the point in doing 25% of uber elder's life in 3 seconds if you're getting oneshot by everything.
Has anyone killed uber elder with this build?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"

Also with damage being over the top is it even worth paying 1ex per jewel with damage boosts?
And the life rolls - will 7% life on regular jewels always be more maximum life overall or is there a flat amount where abyssal will outweight it? Dont have abyssals with t1 life rolls to test it currently.

i just checked the jewels. i currently have 200% increased life on my tree and my 49 flat life abyss gives more life than a 7% increased normal jewel

"
JordanT7 wrote:
Hi guys im looking for some help with this sceptre here. Im thinking its good to just put multi mod on it. Thoughts? and why you think I should put? Thanks.
Maybe thinking I should start from scratch and try for a higher crit to spells roll. My other option is leave as is and master craft 50 to 69% increased critical chance for spells with some other stuff.

If youre gonna multimod youll have to anull the mana regen first which ofc could destroy it.
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
Has anyone killed uber elder with this build?

That's my question aswell.
Got two stat sticks for 4c, my warlord mark ring and my shaper ring. Currently have 1ex and about 110c. Should I buy some 20/20 gems? My jewels kind of suck, but I need the resistances atm. Better stat sticks? Save for now?
Last edited by Analena on Jun 21, 2018, 11:50:45 AM
so heres my update so far in the build

lvl 92 / 6,227 hp / 315 es
also running a %dmg taken from mana if effected by clarity watchers eye jewell- idk how much ehp that is

bv 10 blades dps - 2.73m
vaal bv - 1.7m

total dps = 4.43m dps atm

went with bv has 3% crit mult per blade for helm enchant bc it offers the most dps and is 3-4 ex cheaper than the duration enchant.

heres the pastebin https://pastebin.com/BgQLzFWs

goals now are to get a gucci stat stick and a hh for mapping and im done with items for the build. hopefully i can break 5m dps by the end of it

what u guys think?
Last edited by mrob4vt on Jun 21, 2018, 11:47:23 AM
"
mrob4vt wrote:
so heres my update so far in the build

lvl 92 / 6,227 hp / 315 es
also running a %dmg taken from mana if effected by clarity watchers eye jewell- idk how much ehp that is

bv 10 blades dps - 2.73m
vaal bv - 1.7m

total dps = 4.43m dps atm

went with bv has 3% crit mult per blade for helm enchant bc it offers the most dps and is 3-4 ex cheaper than the duration enchant.

heres the pastebin https://pastebin.com/BgQLzFWs

goals now are to get a gucci stat stick and a hh for mapping and im done with items for the build. hopefully i can break 5m dps by the end of it

what u guys think?

I think you should use a brightbeak and not worry about over kill dmg :P
Put on all the heralds and now I only have 180 mana lol. Definitely can't do MoM with that
I did manage to kill uber elder at the third try.

Only thing i have since is Hrimbrun instead of Hrimsorrow.

My items :

Used Conc Effect as 6th gem.

I was wondering witch 6th gem is the BiS for mapping ? I'm useing PoC but i did not test it out with PoB playing with the gems so, anyone got some ideas ?
Last edited by BaNaNa3369 on Jun 21, 2018, 3:51:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info