[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
QKrizQ wrote:
I don't really get it. So what's the final build gemwised? There is a difference from what he is showing in the first page and what he is having in his profile. For example the 5-6 link for blade vortex. Or the golem he is using. Is it stone or lightning? Ofc some are just preferences but I just wanna know what's his final idea?

Not sure what you're talking about because to me, the gem setup listed in the guide is the same as the one he has in his profile. As for the golem, it's personal preference but, lightning is best (because of increased attack/cast speed)

Edit: I realized that you are referring to his character from an earlier league (where BV needed spell echo). Look at his character from Incursion (IsItOverNow).
Last edited by meltedopen on Jun 20, 2018, 9:28:15 PM
Hello guys :)
Right now i just wear MF gear and try to collect currency. Can you guys maybe help me out and tell me why my dmg is so low? i though i have a good dagger and an "okayish" scepter. I dont know why for example a T4 Boss is Standing like couple of seconds even tho i have like 7 blades up :( sometimes even rares dont get instakilled.

Further more - maybe i can Change up my tree a Little bit?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xeklen/characters

Character: Bvortexqlen

Here is my gear:

"
QKrizQ wrote:
I don't really get it. So what's the final build gemwised? There is a difference from what he is showing in the first page and what he is having in his profile. For example the 5-6 link for blade vortex. Or the golem he is using. Is it stone or lightning? Ofc some are just preferences but I just wanna know what's his final idea?

if you check his guide on first page, he shows 3 different skill trees.. one for bossing and one for mapping in general i think etc..
"
Xeklen wrote:
Hello guys :)
Right now i just wear MF gear and try to collect currency. Can you guys maybe help me out and tell me why my dmg is so low? i though i have a good dagger and an "okayish" scepter. I dont know why for example a T4 Boss is Standing like couple of seconds even tho i have like 7 blades up :( sometimes even rares dont get instakilled.

Further more - maybe i can Change up my tree a Little bit?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xeklen/characters

Character: Bvortexqlen

Here is my gear:

You need Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn for the cold dmg conversion. Also you are grabbing too many dex nodes. This can be easily solved by getting a Starjonas which gives 70 dex.
Last edited by meltedopen on Jun 21, 2018, 3:35:18 AM
I would like to Keep my helmet and sadimas :(

I bought my dagger for like 8 Ex - was that a good Price? And what should i check in PoB to get the correct DPS numbers?
"
scornedone wrote:
Hey guys, level 92 and PoB shows me at 358k DPS. Where's my big DPS push going to be, weapons? I see people posting 3+ mil DPS and that's crazy. Any tips appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/2ec4h4Xk

Edit: I didn't have settings right in PoB so I guess I'm at 1.13 mil.. still looking for upgrade advice though. :)

get a diamond flask and a sulfur flask, get a stat stick scepter for your offhand as well.
Hi guys im looking for some help with this sceptre here. Im thinking its good to just put multi mod on it. Thoughts? and why you think I should put? Thanks.
Maybe thinking I should start from scratch and try for a higher crit to spells roll. My other option is leave as is and master craft 50 to 69% increased critical chance for spells with some other stuff.
Last edited by JordanT7 on Jun 21, 2018, 5:03:56 AM
I'm enjoying this build. Only one major issue though, My game is often crashing from all the explosions/shatters. Anyone else? Maybe I should update my video card drivers?
"
Wrongkind wrote:
I'm enjoying this build. Only one major issue though, My game is often crashing from all the explosions/shatters. Anyone else? Maybe I should update my video card drivers?

try game settings first. multithreading on/off, full screen / windowed full screen, dx9 / dx11.
turns out turning Post Processing ON fixed it. I still lag sometimes but haven't crashed yet
Last edited by Wrongkind on Jun 21, 2018, 7:50:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info