[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Does Whirling Blades work for crossing the pillars on the "Pillars of Arun" map? Tried google and youtube, haven't really found anything.

Just slapped that together on SSF. now the question is

Spell dmg + crit to spells + atk speed. OR

Spell dmg + crit multi + atk speed.

Or even.... Spell dmg crit multi + crit to spells.
Last edited by Esspay on Jun 20, 2018, 2:11:41 PM
"
Vortilion wrote:
how can i search in poe trade at this curse enemies rings ?

Under mods, you need to select "Curse enemies with level # Warlord's Mark on Hit"

"
Bakmann wrote:
Does Whirling Blades work for crossing the pillars on the "Pillars of Arun" map? Tried google and youtube, haven't really found anything.

It will not work. Just add another gap crossing movement skill to complete Pullars of Arun and remove it afterwards (such as lightning warp/flame dash)
Last edited by meltedopen on Jun 20, 2018, 2:19:46 PM
Can someone explain what I'm missing here, please?
I know I can make a shaper stat stick, but that can't be the reason for this.

Clearing all maps is a breeze, no worries. But trying Red elder I just get 1 shot over and over by the ice spears, or a melee hit.

5.3k hp + 688 ES.
I got a question about crafing. Can I buy an item from poe trade that has max life enchanted(or any other enchant), remove that and enchant my own to try and get a higher roll? Will that remove other parts of the item or is possible?
"
Analena wrote:
I got a question about crafing. Can I buy an item from poe trade that has max life enchanted(or any other enchant), remove that and enchant my own to try and get a higher roll? Will that remove other parts of the item or is possible?

You can remove master crafted mod with lvl 7 masters yeah. it will only remove the mod that was crafted on.
Scratch that haha
Just had another go and did it deathless.

I was clearly a bit jaded before after throwing 2k fuses at my impulsers that is still 5L.
I was rewarded justly!

is this worth multicraft?
I feel so weak compare to the one above with 2 gain...
PoB says that replacing e.g Hypothermia witch Elemental Focus would give me shitload of dps and its not mentioned in guide. Why is that?
Last edited by mekd on Jun 20, 2018, 4:17:08 PM
Hey guys, level 92 and PoB shows me at 358k DPS. Where's my big DPS push going to be, weapons? I see people posting 3+ mil DPS and that's crazy. Any tips appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/2ec4h4Xk

Edit: I didn't have settings right in PoB so I guess I'm at 1.13 mil.. still looking for upgrade advice though. :)
Last edited by scornedone on Jun 20, 2018, 4:48:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info